Topical pain relief refers to the medications that are soaked up by the skin. The extremely common varieties of such types of gels or creams need to be rubbed on the skin and also on the painful joints. Most of the products are available to the consumers in the form of patch that generally sticks on the affected skin or also in the form of sprays. Since the ingredients are absorbed through the affected skin, many topical pain medications can be ideally used on the joints, which are nearer to the skin like the joints in knees and hands. The opinions vary in terms of effectiveness of the over-the-counter medications. Since most individuals say that these products alleviate their arthritis pain, the scientific research discloses only the self-effacing benefits.
Topical pain relief market is estimated to account over US$ 7.8 million in 2019. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2019 to 2030.
The growth of the topical pain relief market can be attributed to the increasing demand for pain relief among people suffering from chronic diseases such as diabetic neuropathy, osteoarthritis of the knees & hands, and people suffering from injuries of joint and muscle. According to the American Diabetes Association, in 2018 there were more than 500 million prevalent cases of type 2 diabetes worldwide and the prevalence is more in low-income countries. Also, the demand for quick pain relief in the sport by athletes is also growing as topical pain relievers are beneficial for acute musculoskeletal injuries such as sprains and strains.
Major Key Players of the Topical Pain Relief Market are:
AdvaCare Pharma, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Nestlé, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Sanofi, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., The Feel Good Lab, LLC., and others.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Topical Pain Relief Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/253
Other factors such as growing geriatric population across the world, as topical pain relief are widely accepted among elderly population who have persistent pain and require treatment without any side effects. According to American Osteopathic Association, geriatric nursing home residents have an even higher prevalence of pain, which is estimated to be between 45% and 80% as they are more likely to have arthritis, bone and joint disorders, cancer, and other chronic disorders associated with pain. Moreover, increasing investments by leading companies for the development of the topical pain relief helping boost the market growth. Also other benefit offered by topical pain relief such as fewer side effects compared to oral pain relievers which causes side effects such as gastrointestinal problem, stomach upset, ulcers, bleeding and kidney damage making consumers use topical pain relief over oral pain relief, is helping the growth of the market.
The Topical Pain Relief Market is segmented on the basis of Therapeutic Class, Formulation, Type, Distribution Channel and region.
Major Therapeutic Class of Topical Pain Relief Market covered are:
Major Formulation of Topical Pain Relief Market covered are:
Major Types of Topical Pain Relief Market covered are:
- Prescription Pain Relief
- Over-The-Counter Pain Relief
Major Distribution Channel of Topical Pain Relief Market covered are:
- Pharmacies & Drug Stores
- Retail & Grocery Stores
However, some drawbacks of using topical pain relief such as skin irritation, dry skin, and stinging sensation, burns, experienced in some people. Also, using topical creams or gel too often or leaving it for a longer duration make cause skin prone to allergic reactions, this may have a negative impact on the market growth to a certain extent.
– To study and analyze the global Topical Pain Relief consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Topical Pain Relief market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Topical Pain Relief manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Topical Pain Relief with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/253
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Classification
- Geographic Scope
- Years Considered for the Study: Historical Years – 2016 & 2017; Base Year – 2018; Forecast Years – 2019 to 2030
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESSMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Product Portfolio/Key Technologies Assessment
- Technological Advancements
- GLOBAL TOPICAL PAIN RELIEF MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY THERAPEUTIC CLASS
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS)
- Methyl salicylates
- Other non-opioids
- GLOBAL TOPICAL PAIN RELIEF MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY FORMULATION
- GLOBAL TOPICAL PAIN RELIEF MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- Prescription pain relief
- Over-the-counter pain relief
- GLOBAL TOPICAL PAIN RELIEF MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Pharmacies & drug stores
- Retail & grocery stores
- GLOBAL TOPICAL PAIN RELIEF MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Topical Pain Relief Market
- Europe Topical Pain Relief Market
- Asia Pacific Topical Pain Relief Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Topical Pain Relief Market
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products Offered, Financial Performance*, Recent Developments)
- AdvaCare Pharma
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- The Feel Good Lab, LLC. *Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/253
In the end, Topical Pain Relief industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
About Market Industry Reports-
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement & advisory services, Market Industry Reports is at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We identified the caliber of market dynamics & hence we excel in the areas of innovation and optimization, integrity, curiosity, customer and brand experience, and strategic business intelligence through our research.
We continue to pioneer state-of-the-art approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.