The global tissue Imaging Market is estimated to gain a market revenue of USD 27.32 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 8.3% throughout the forecast timeframe, according to a report by Emergen Research. The tissue imaging market is witnessing an augmented demand due to the escalating incidences of chronic health conditions across the world. According to the WHO’s statistical report, the chronic diseases’ burden is estimated to witness a steady rise by 57% from 2001 to 2020. Developing economies are projected to be the major contributors, accounting for 60% of the global burden.
Escalating expenditure in the healthcare industry, increased funding for R&D activities, and rising need to diagnose diseases early is boosting the industry’s growth. Moreover, increasing application of tissue imaging in disciplines such as oncology, neurology, cardiovascular conditions, and immunological diseases is further adding traction to market growth. Additionally, the growing burden of chronic illnesses and infectious diseases is fueling the market growth. However, high costs associated with highly advanced tissue imaging systems may impede the market growth over the projected period.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/362
Key Highlights from the Report:
- In situ hybridization confers several advantages in imaging and diagnosis of frozen tissue samples along with the extensive application of its combination with immunohistochemistry for analysis and research of mRNA and protein.
- According to the American Cancer Society’s statistical report, male population falling in the age category of 65 years and above are 66% more likely to suffer from prostate cancer. Prostate cancer is also the second leading cause of cancer death in American male population. Early diagnosis of cancer can boost the survival rate, thereby driving the market demand.
- Pharmaceutical companies accounted for a significant share of the industry in 2019 and are estimated to retain their leading position owing to the extensive application of tissue imaging in drug development and other analytical processes in the industry.
- The rapid expansion of tissue imaging market in the Asia Pacific can be accredited to the escalating occurrences of chronic and infectious diseases, accelerating development of biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry, and steady growth of the research and development activities in the imaging field.
- Major companies operating in the industry include Abbott Laboratories, Abcam PLC, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Fluidigm Corporation, Becton, Dickinson, and Company, Biocare Medical, Nikon Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Danaher Corporation, and Agilent Technologies, among others.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/362
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Tissue Imaging Market on the basis of technology, product, application, end-user, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mass Spectroscopy
- In Situ Hybridization
- Flow Cytometry
- Digital Pathology
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Disease Research
- Oncology Research
- Immunological Disease Research
- Infectious Diseases Research
- Cardiovascular Disease Research
- Neurological Disease Research
- Oncology Diagnostics
- Immunological Disease Diagnostics
- Infectious Diseases Diagnostics
- Cardiovascular Disease Diagnostics
- Neurological Disease Diagnostics
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Companies
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/tissue-imaging-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Explore our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market To Be Worth USD 29.32 Billion by 2027
Neurostimulation Devices Market To Reach USD 13.70 Billion by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 12.6%
Industrial Microbiology Market To Be Worth USD 17.71 Billion by 2027
Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market To Reach USD 431.6 Million by 2027
Medical Lighting Technologies Market Size To Be Worth USD 2.99 Billion by 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-tissue-imaging-market