The Global Surgical Robotics Market is predicted to expand at a remarkable annual rate of 24.6% to attain a market valuation of USD 9.59 billion by 2027, according to the research report by Emergen Research. The accelerating automation of the healthcare sector, the augmenting need for minimally-invasive surgical interventions, and the escalating incorporation of novel technologies in developing and developed economies are estimated to propel the surgical robots’ adoption, thereby bolstering the market expansion. The primary reason for the augmented demand for minimally invasive procedures is the pain and surgical scars associated with invasive surgeries.
To gain a strong foothold in the market, the industry’s major players are focusing on the development of portable non-invasive robotic platforms. For instance, U.K.-based CMR Surgical’s Versius Surgical Robotic System has been extensively used by surgeons from the NHS for minimal access surgery. The robotic device’s portable feature allows quick movement within the OR and between numerous hospitals and assists in keyhole surgery.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/99
Development of numerous user-friendly and technologically advanced robotic platforms to cater to the growing need is a significant factor boosting the industry’s growth. For instance, U.S-based TransEnterix’s Senhance Surgical Robot System received approval from Japan for numerous procedures. However, the lack of awareness about benefits of robotic surgery across the medical fraternity and mechanical failures associated with the systems is anticipated to impede market growth.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The ambulatory care centers segment registered the highest growth rate owing to their extensive usage and rapid expansion of ambulatory care centers in developed countries. The hospitals segment accounted for a substantial market share due to the accelerating adoption of robotic-assisted surgeries in hospitals.
- North America occupied a significant share of the industry in 2019, accounting for 47.2% market share attributable to the more and more hospitals adopting robotic-assisted surgeries, increasing disposable income, and favorable government initiatives for innovative robotic technologies.
- Key market players include CMR Surgical, Medrobotics, Verb Surgical, BrainLab, DePuy Synthes, Zimmer Biomet, Globus Medical, Titan Medical, TransEnterix, Procept BioRobotics, Globus Medical, Auris Health, ELMED Medical, Getinge, and Blue Belt Technologies, among others.
- In 2018, Medtronic acquired Mazor Robotics to develop an advanced surgical system to fuse spine technologies with Mazor Robotics’ systems. The latter’s Mazor X gained a 510(k) clearance from the FDA and is used with Stealth in robot-assisted surgeries.
- Midland Health joined forces with neurosurgeons and Midland Memorial Hospital in February 2020 for small-cut robotic spine surgery. The Mazor X Stealth Robotic Navigation System was used as it allows image-based pre-operative analytics and offers intra-operative guidance during the surgery.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/99
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Surgical Robotics Market on the basis of product type, application, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Robotic Radiosurgery System
- ENT Surgery
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Care Centers
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/surgical-robotics-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Explore our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market To Be Worth USD 29.32 Billion by 2027
Neurostimulation Devices Market To Reach USD 13.70 Billion by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 12.6%
Industrial Microbiology Market To Be Worth USD 17.71 Billion by 2027
Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market To Reach USD 431.6 Million by 2027
Medical Lighting Technologies Market Size To Be Worth USD 2.99 Billion by 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756