Use of surgical masks in pharmaceuticals is rising as it is necessary for people to focus on hygiene and avoid germ transmission. Consumers are becoming health-conscious which has brought about an encouraging growth in every other sector too.
The surgical mask market is expected to expand at significant CAGR through the forecast period. Major contribution will be made by the pharmaceutical and medical sector due to rising health awareness. Asia-Pacific and Europe will dominate the market by covering half the revenue share in terms of value and stands at the top thereby escalating the market growth. Though disposable masks can witness considerable loss yet N95 or FFP masks can change market scenario.
“There has been a rising production of surgical masks after the pandemic took a toll on us. Health awareness and reduced germs transmission is being focussed on lately in medical industries as well as across the world. Use of masks in all the end-use industries, especially healthcare, will witness a significant growth globally,” states the FMI Analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11197
Surgical Masks Market – Important Highlights
- Europe is likely to exhibit a lucrative opportunity as it covers 2/5th of the global sale and is going to present considerable incremental opportunities in the future.
- On the basis of application, medical and pharmaceuticals is expected to hold the highest market share and will cover almost half the value through the forecast period.
- On the basis of application, fluid/splash resistant masks cover 4/5th of the global market value.
- Asia-Pacific will witness a boost in the surgical masks market due to higher pollution level and increasing number of COVID-19 cases.
Surgical Masks Market – Critical Factors
- Use of surgical masks is largely noticed in medical industries for hygienic treatment and lesser germ interaction.
- Owing to the rising awareness on health, consumers are shifting towards proper hygiene to reduce germs transmission, it is widely used by medical professionals and public.
- Increasing cases of surgical procedures and expanding base of geriatric population is driving the market.
- Higher prevalence for diseases like influenza, cold or Hand, Foot and Mouth disease, people are relying on masks to prevent infection.
Surgical Masks Market – Key Restraints
- Due to complain against lack of proper airflow to the lungs, there are people who avoid masks which might decline use.
- Instead of disposable surgical masks, professionals are also shifting to N95 and FFP masks, thereby restricting the market growth.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-11197
Expected Impact on Market by Coronavirus Outbreak
The pandemic has surged the demand for masks and there has been increased production of masks due to spread of diseases. Due to strict lockdown all across the globe there surely has been a shortage of work force but the huge number of positive cases across USA, China has only increased the use of masks. These safety masks are finding use in residential as well as industrial sector to avoid the spread of germs. Therefore, manufacturers are now planning to revise the strategies to gain proper momentum.
Europe dominates the market and presents ample opportunities. Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness a boost in demand due to rising COVID-19 cases and increasing pollution level. The key players in this market include 3M, Honeywell International Inc., and Medline Industries, Inc., Halyard Health (Owens & Minor, Inc.), Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc., Medline Industries, Inc., Moldex-Metric Inc., Kowa Company Ltd., Premium HealthCare Disposables Private Limited.
Companies are concentrating on domestic demands because it will help them leave a better footprint. Improving product portfolio and collaboration with key companies are two important strategies on which manufacturers are working currently.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11197
More on the Report
The report presents segmentation on the basis of end-use (medical, consumer goods industrial), type (basic masks, anti-fog, splash/fluid resistant masks etc.), region wise analysis (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific)
Table Of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
2.3. Inclusions and Exclusions
2.4. COVID19 – Detailed Impact Analysis
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Product Innovation / Development Trends
- Market Background
4.1. Macro-Economic Factors
4.2. Forecast Factors – Relevance & Impact
4.3. Market Dynamics
- Market Context
5.1. Product USPs/ Features
5.2. Product Adoption / Usage Analysis
5.3. Regulatory Scenario
- Global Surgical Mask Market Volume (Mn, Units) Analysis 2015–2019 and Forecast, 2020–2030
6.1. Historical Market Volume (Mn, Units) Analysis, 2015–2019
6.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Mn Units) Projections, 2020–2030
- Global Surgical Mask Market Value (US$ Mn) Analysis 2015–2019 and Forecast, 2020–2030
7.1. Historical Market Value (US$ Mn) Analysis, 2015–2019
7.2. Current and Future Market Value (US$ Mn) Projections, 2020–2030
22.214.171.124. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
126.96.36.199. Opportunity Analysis, 2020–2030
- Global Surgical Mask Market Analysis 2015–2019 and Forecast 2020–2030, By Product Type
8.1. Introduction / Key Findings
8.2. Historical Market Size (US$ Mn) Analysis By Product Type, 2015–2019
8.3. Current and Future Market Size (US$ Mn) Analysis and Forecast By Product Type, 2020–2030
188.8.131.52.1. Basic Surgical Masks
184.108.40.206.2. Anti-Fog Foam Surgical Masks
220.127.116.11.3. Fluid/Splash Resistant Surgical Masks
8.4. Market Attractiveness Analysis By Product Type
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-11197
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Chemical and Materials Landscape
Surgical Monitors Market FMI’s report analyses segmentation on the basis of form, products and end-use etc. Market trends, economic factors are taken into consideration for a clear analysis.
Surgical Visualization Market Find insights on market trends, strategies, historical and forecast data estimations and geographical regions exhibiting promising growth.
Ultrasonic Surgical Cutters Market FMI’s report presents analysis on cost structure of the products, in-depth pricing analysis and categorization of key market participants.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers