Rising presence of contract research organizations, increasing healthcare IT spending, and unprecedented evolution of the healthcare infrastructure and standards, rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases are key factors contributing to industry growth during the forecast period.
Market Size – USD 4.71 Billion in 2019
Market Growth – CAGR of 17.9%
Market Trends – Product launches and research for advanced structural biology and molecular modeling
The structural biology and molecular modeling market was valued at USD 4.71 billion in the year 2019 and is projected to reach USD 17.64 billion by 2027, rising at a CAGR of 17.9% in the forecast period. Contributing substantially to obtaining several remedies for distinct diseases, structural biology and molecular modeling is a crucial part of the healthcare sector globally. This field is focused in the arrangement of several molecules of a broad array of biological compounds, along with detecting side effects on the compounds’ nature due to this peculiar arrangement. Structural biology and molecular modeling exhibit distinct structural alternations of the compounds, affecting the environment. Moreover, this field detects each part of the structural position—linked to the compound’s overall nature.
Owing to the increasing geriatric population and growing patient demographics’ volume, governments worldwide have focused on the enhancement of the quality of healthcare as well as medicines. In recent years, this factor has prompted market players to make high investment in R&D and medical research, thus, propelling growth of the industry for structural biology and molecular modeling. Furthermore, increasing drug resistance, combined with high attrition rate of drug, has elevated requirement for constant activities in research and development, leading to the fast adoption of the techniques related to structural biology & molecular modeling for the process of drug development and discovery. However, high equipment cost may cause hindrance in the industry’s development.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In Austria, Natural Resources and Life Sciences University’s researchers carried out an experiment on the simulations of molecular dynamics for studying Ab2/3H6 (humanized antibodies) activity, which is expected for neutralizing HIV-1.
- During drug development, late-phase clinical trials, along with increased attrition rate of drug, have been responsible for elevated costs. This factor is triggering demand for modelling techniques for reducing drug failure probability.
- 3D chemical structures’ silicon screening aids in determining the potency of a new molecule of drug, expediting the optimization and discovery process, thereby helping in focusing on targets with a great therapeutic potential.
- North America has been dominating the market with 35% of the overall share. Extensive R&D activities and improving research capabilities for ensuring and maintaining medical standards are impacting the region’s growth.
- In 2019, threading segment registered a valuation of USD 1.03 billion and anticipated to touch worth 3.79 billion by 2027, due to the fast progress of technology in this segment.
- The segment of molecular dynamics is growing fast at 17.7% rate of CAGR, and presumed to hit 3.07 billion by 2027.
- Stringent government regulation and ample alternatives’ availability are restricting the growth of the industry.
- Key players are Agile Molecule, AlDassault Systemes, Accellera Ltd., Affymetrix, Bioinformatic LLC, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Chemical Computing Group, Bruker Daltonics Inc., Illumina, CLC bio, and Biomax Informatics AG.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2233
For this report, Reports and Data has segmented the structural biology and molecular modeling market based on tool, application, and region:
Tool Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- SaaS & standalone modeling
- Homology modeling
- Molecular dynamics
- Ab Initio
- Visualization & analysis
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Drug development
- Drug discovery
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount on “Structural Biology and Molecular Modeling Market – Forecast to 2027” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/structural-biology-and-molecular-modeling-market
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. High drug attrition rate
3.2. Rising volume of patient demographics
Chapter 4. Structural biology and Molecular modeling Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Structural biology and Molecular modeling Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Structural biology and Molecular modeling Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Structural biology and Molecular modeling Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
184.108.40.206. High prevalence of target diseases across the world
220.127.116.11. Advanced technological framework supporting research
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
18.104.22.168. Lack of awareness
22.214.171.124. Availability of Alternatives
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Get Insights into Our Other Trending HealthCare Reports:
Safety Pre Filled Syringe System Market By Type (Glass Based, Plastic Based), By Application (Subcutaneous (Sub-Q), Intramuscular (IM), Intravenous (IV)), And Region – Global Forecasts To 2027
Cervical Interbody Fusion Cages Market By Type (Metal type, Polymeric type, Others), By Application (Treatment of Spinal Diseases, Control Spinal Deformity Development, Protection of Spinal Nerves, Others) And Region- Global Forecasts To 2027
Healthcare Workforce Management System Market By Type (Software, Hardware, Service, Others), By Application (Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living, and Long-term Care Centers, Other Healthcare Institutions, Others) And Region- Global Forecasts To 2027
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read full Press Release at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-structural-biology-and-molecular-modeling-market