Increasing occurrence of diseases and surging adoption of stem cell therapies are fueling the market growth.
Market size: USD 9.35 billion in 2019
Market growth rate: 8.4%
Market trends: rising demand for stem-cell-based research
The global stem cells market is expected to expand from USD 9.35 billion in 2019 to USD 17.78 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 8.4%. The market is driven by regenerative medicine’s immense success and augmentation in stem cell research activities.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, Illumina, Inc., Qiagen, Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Eurofins Scientific, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Danaher Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, and GE Healthcare have been profiled in the report. They are the major manufacturers of the product.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2981
A stem cell has a unique ability to grow into specialized types of cells in the body. Stem cells can be used in the future to replace cells and tissues that have been weakened or destroyed due to illness. Instead of artificial implants or a prosthetic substitute, stem cells provide many advantages over several surgical alternatives. They enhance the normal healing response using the cells from the same patient. It reduces the need for surgery as well as the post-treatment risks associated with the surgery.
Stem cells are used in a variety of applications for novel and complex diseases. Advancement in technology and stem cell research is promoting the application of therapy in the healthcare industry.
Stem cell therapy for knees is also expecting an increase in the elderly population with arthritis and weak bones. Similarly, embryonic stem cell-derived cells may be used to replace tissues that have been damaged by injury or disease, including heart attacks, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes or spinal cord injury.
The widespread of long-termed diseases and many stem cell beneficiaries are the major key factors driving market growth. Positive government initiatives to support and raise awareness about stem cell banking in various countries is predicted to increase the demand for stem cells and boost the growth for stem cells market.
Stringent guidelines for clinical trials, operating costs related to manufacturing processes are some of the restraints for the global stem cell market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Further key findings:
- The rising prevalence of cancer and the exponential demand for effective disease treatment and management are driving the growth of the market for stem cells.
- According to WHO, nearly 1.81 million new cases and 9.6 million deaths were reported in 2018. Cancer Research U.K. predicts that the cases will rise to approximately 27.5 million by 2040.
- The autologous stem cell therapy segment is expected to exhibit a growth rate of 8.6% over the analysis period based on the therapy lookout. The low risk of complications associated with the treatment can contribute to the robust development of this sector.
- The regenerative medicine segment is predicted to display a CAGR of 8.5% by 2027 due to cutting-edge orthopedic treatments that will improve the recovery time, alleviate pain, increase mobility, and reduce the need for invasive surgery.
- The Asia Pacific region is accounted to hold 22% of the total stem cells market during the projection period due to various product pipelines in the large patient population and cell-based therapies.
- The European region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during the projection time.
- North America held the highest market share in 2019 is expected to contribute considerably to the revenue share by 2027. This is mainly due to high R&D investments for cytological research in the region. Advanced healthcare amenities and improved stem cell therapies are boosting the market growth.
- Celgene Corporation
- ReNeuron Group plc
- Virgin Health Bank
- Biovault Family
- Mesoblast Ltd
- Opexa Therapeutics, Inc.
- Precious Cells International Ltd
- Pluristem Neuralstem, Inc.
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2981
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Stem Cells Market on the basis of product, technology, therapy, application, and region
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- IPS cells
- Very small embryonic-like stem cells
- Adult stem cells
- Mesenchymal stem cells
- Dedifferentiated fat (DFAT) cells
- Hematopoietic stem cells
- Adipose-derived stem cells
- Neuronal stem cells
- Umbilical cord stem cells
- Dental stem cells
- Other adult-derived stem cells
- Human embryonic stem cells
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cell acquisition
- Bone marrow harvest
- Umbilical cord blood
- Cell Production
- Cell culture
- Therapeutic cloning
- In-vitro Fertilization
- Expansion and sub-culture
Therapy Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Autologous Stem Cell Therapy
- Allogenic Stem Cell Therapy
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Regenerative medicine
- Cardiovascular and myocardial infarction-based
- Hematology stem cells
- Liver disorder
- Soft tissue injuries
- Drug discovery & development
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Middle East & Africa
Buy this Report Now @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2981
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Stem Cells Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Stem Cells Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Technological advancement
220.127.116.11. Rising demand for regenerative medicines
18.104.22.168. Increasing incidence of cancer
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Ethical concerns related to stem cell research
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Get Insights into Our Other Trending HealthCare Reports:
Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI) Diagnostics Market Growth, Share & Size, By Product, By Test Type (Urinalysis, Molecular Diagnostic, Immunoassay), By Application (Drug Resistance Testing, Disease Testing), By Infection Type, And By End User, And Segment Forecasts To 2027
Anatomic Pathology Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Product And Services (Instruments, Services, Consumables), By Application (Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery And Development, Medical Research, Others), By End-Use And By Region Forecasts To 2027
Sepsis Diagnostics Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Product Type (Blood Culture Media, Assays & Reagents, Instruments, Software, Others), By Technology Type (Microbiology, Molecular, Diagnostics, Immunoassays, Flow Cytometry, Microfluidics, Biomarkers), By Pathogens Type (Bacterial, Fungal), By Method Type (Conventional, Automated), By Test Type (Laboratory Tests), By End Use (Hospital, Clinic, Others), Forecasts To 2027
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs