Sports medicine devices market was valued at $7,175 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $12,730 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 7.3% from 2018 to 2025.
Sports medicine is a study that deals with improving physical fitness and preventing sports-associated injuries. The major objectives of sports medicine are to enhance the athletic performance and prevent the risk of future injuries. In addition, sports medicines improve body functions and minimize the disability of patients. The key factors that drive the market growth of the global sports medicines market include rise in incidence of injuries associated with sports, increase in participation in sports activities, and surge in demand for minimally invasive treatment methods.
Major Key Players of the Sports Medicine Devices Market are:
Smith and Nephew, Stryker Corporation, Johnson and Johnson (Depuy Synthes), Arthrex, Conmed Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Breg, Inc. (Orthofix International N.V.), Mueller Sports Medicine, DJO Global, Wright Medical Group N.V.
Get sample copy of “Sports Medicine Devices Market” at: https://www.marketgrowthinsight.com/sample/38750
The global sports medicine devices market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. Based on product, the market is divided into orthopedics devices, body reconstruction and repair, body support and recovery, body monitoring and evaluation, and accessories. The orthopedics devices segment is further fragmented into arthroscopy devices, fracture repair devices, artificial joint implants, and prosthesis. Body reconstruction and repair is subsegmented into surgical equipment, and bone/cartilage repair and reconstruction. Furthermore, the body support and recovery segment is classified into thermal therapy, support devices and braces, and compression devices. Body monitoring and evaluation segment is categorized into respiratory, hemodynamic, cardiac, musculoskeletal, and others. The applications covered in the study include knee hand – wrist injury, shoulder injury, ankle – foot injury, arm – elbow injury, knee injury, back – spine injury, and hip – groin injury.
Among products, the body reconstruction and repair segment generated highest revenue in 2017, and is expected to maintain this dominance throughout the forecast period. However, the body monitoring and evaluation segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest pace throughout the forecast period. Considering the applications, knee injury segment is anticipated to be the highest revenue contributor throughout the forecast period, owing to increase in incidence of knee ligament injuries during sports activities.
Major Types of Sports Medicine Devices Market covered are:
- Orthopedics Devices
- Body Reconstruction and Repair
- Body Support and Recovery
- Body Monitoring and Evaluation, and Accessories
Major Applications of Sports Medicine Devices Market covered are:
- Hand – wrist Injury
- Shoulder Injury
- Ankle – foot Injury
- Arm – elbow Injury
- Knee Injury
- Back – spine Injury
- Hip – groin Injury
– To study and analyze the global Sports Medicine Devices consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Sports Medicine Devices market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Sports Medicine Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Sports Medicine Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketgrowthinsight.com/inquiry/38750
Table of Content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.5 Market by Application
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Sports Medicine Devices Market Size
2.2 Sports Medicine Devices Growth Trends by Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
3 Market Share by Key Players
3.1 Sports Medicine Devices Market Size by Manufacturers
3.2 Sports Medicine Devices Key Players Head office and Area Served
3.3 Key Players Sports Medicine Devices Product/Solution/Service
3.4 Date of Enter into Sports Medicine Devices Market
3.5 Mergers and Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
4 Breakdown Data by Product
4.1 Global Sports Medicine Devices Sales by Product
4.2 Global Sports Medicine Devices Revenue by Product
4.3 Sports Medicine Devices Price by Product
5 Breakdown Data by End User
5.2 Global Sports Medicine Devices Breakdown Data by End User
The report answers important questions that companies may have when operating in the global Sports Medicine Devices market. Some of the questions are given below:
- What will be the size of the global Sports Medicine Devices market in 2025?
- What is the current CAGR of the global Sports Medicine Devices market?
- Which product is expected to show the highest market growth?
- Which application is projected to gain a lion’s share of the global Sports Medicine Devices market?
- Which region is foretold to create the most number of opportunities in the global Sports Medicine Devices market?
- Will there be any changes in market competition during the forecast period?
- Which are the top players currently operating in the global Sports Medicine Devices market?
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketgrowthinsight.com/checkout/38750
In the end, Sports Medicine Devices industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
Market Growth Insight 100% Subsidiary of Exltech Solutions India, is a one stop solution for market research reports in various business categories. We are serving 100+ clients with 30000+ diverse industry reports and our reports are developed to simplify strategic decision making, on the basis of comprehensive and in-depth significant information, established through wide ranging analysis and latest industry trends.