Spinal implants are the devices that relieve back pain and control the disorders associated to the spine. The spinal cord is also known as vertebrae that includes 33 bones. These bones altogether enable the body to stand straight, bend to any position, and sit quickly without any kind of discomfort or pain. Vertebrae comprise five key sections, including the thoracic, the cervical, sacrum, lumbar, and coccyx. Every section holds spinal discs to enable movement in the body. Owing to the complexities of the spine, the spinal implants can vary in sizes and shapes, as well as functionality. Doctors may use any of the devices from the common ones namely, rods, pedicle screws, spinal cord stimulator, cages, hooks, and plates. These devices are used to treat patients that suffer from chronic degenerative disc disease, traumatic failures, or also scoliosis.
Spinal implants and spinal surgical devices market is estimated to be over ~US$ 15.5billion in 2019. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of ~5.2% from 2019to 2030.
Rising incidences of spinal disorders along with increasing geriatric population have played a pivotal role in propelling the market. Moreover, increasing demand for minimally-invasive procedures and advancements in spinal surgical technologies are anticipated to further fuel the global spinal implants and spinal surgical devices market during the forecast period. Prominent players in the market are increasingly focusing on strategies such as acquisition &merges to gain foothold in the spinal implant and surgical device market. For instance, in 2019, Medtronic, acquired Titan Spine, a surface technology company, associated with the manufacturing of titanium spine inter body implants treatment of various pathologies of the spine that require fusion.
Major Key Players of the Spinal Implants and Spinal Surgical Devices Market are:
Medtronic, Stryker, Orthofix Medical Inc., DePuySynthes, NuVasiveInc, RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc., Globus Medical, Inc., Alphatec Spine, Inc. and Aesculap, Inc., Inc among others
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Spinal Implants and Spinal Surgical Devices Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/127
Minimally-invasive surgeries offer several advantages over traditional procedures, such as reduced pain &discomfort, reduced risk of post-surgical infections, shorter hospitalization period, and faster recovery. These advantages have been crucial in promoting the adoption of minimal invasive surgeries among the population, which in turn presents a favorable growth opportunity for the global spinal implants and spinal surgical devices market during the forecast period.
The Spinal Implants and Spinal Surgical Devices Market is segmented on the basis of Technology, Product and region.
Major Technology of Spinal Implants and Spinal Surgical Devices Market covered are:
- Motion Preservation
Major Product of Spinal Implants and Spinal Surgical Devices Market covered are:
- Cervical, Thoracic
- Artificial Discs
Moreover, prominent players are continuously launching innovative technologies and devices for spinal implant surgeries, which is anticipated to considerably contribute to the growth of the market in the coming years. For instance, in 2019, Globus Medical, Inc., a musculoskeletal solutions company, launched AERIAL, a minimally invasive expandable interspinous fixation system with independent locking plates. Expandable central core of AERIAL provides eases the implant placement process by allowing up to 6mm of distraction that helps in increasing interspinous space of a patient’s spine. This ability to expand and separately fixate to each spinous process thus provides a customized fit to patients .In the same year, RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. Launched CervAlignAnterior Cervical Plate (ACP) System. The CervAlign ACP System is designed topromote cervical fusion by providing temporary resistance to flexion, extension, lateral bending and axial rotation with strength and stiffness in the cervical spine (C2-C7).
– To study and analyze the global Spinal Implants and Spinal Surgical Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Spinal Implants and Spinal Surgical Devices market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Spinal Implants and Spinal Surgical Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Spinal Implants and Spinal Surgical Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/127
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Ecosystem
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Winning Imperatives (Top Success Factors Assessment)
- Technological Advancements
- GLOBAL SPINAL IMPLANTS AND SPINAL SURGICAL DEVICES MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TECHNOLOGY
- Spinal Fusion and Fixation Technologies
- Vertebral Compression Fracture Treatment
- Motion Preservation/Non-fusion Technologies
- Spinal Decompression
- GLOBAL SPINAL IMPLANTS AND SPINAL SURGICAL DEVICES MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT
- Thoracic Fusion and Lumbar Fusion Devices
- Anterior Thoracic and Lumbar Fusion Devices
- Posterior Thoracic and Lumbar Fusion Devices
- Interbody Thoracic and Lumbar Fusion Devices
- Cervical Fusion Devices
- Anterior Cervical Fusion Devices
- Posterior Cervical Fusion Devices
- Spine Biologics
- Vertebral Compression Fracture Treatment Devices
- Non-fusion Devices
- Dynamic Stabilization Devices
- Artificial Discs
- Annulus Repair Devices
- Nuclear Disc Prostheses
- Spine Bone Stimulators
- Non-invasive Spine Bone Stimulators
- Invasive Spine Bone Stimulators
- Spinal Decompression
- Thoracic Fusion and Lumbar Fusion Devices
- GLOBAL SPINAL IMPLANTS AND SPINAL SURGICAL DEVICES MARKET MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Spinal Implants and Spinal Surgical Devices Market
- Europe Spinal Implants and Spinal Surgical Devices Market
- Asia Pacific Spinal Implants and Spinal Surgical Devices Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Spinal Implants and Spinal Surgical Devices Market
- COMPETETIVE LANDSCAPE
- Key Players & Their Competitive Positioning (2018)
- Key Strategies Assessment
- New Product Launches, Product Enhancements & Approvals
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
- Other Strategies
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Financial Performance*, Recent Developments)
- Medtronic plc
- K2M Group Holdings, Inc.
- Orthofix International N.V.
- DePuy Synthes
- NuVasive, Inc.
- RTI Surgical, Inc.EON Reality Inc.
- Globus Medical, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Alphatec Holdings, Inc.
*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/127
In the end, Spinal Implants and Spinal Surgical Devices industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
About Market Industry Reports-
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement & advisory services, Market Industry Reports is at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We identified the caliber of market dynamics & hence we excel in the areas of innovation and optimization, integrity, curiosity, customer and brand experience, and strategic business intelligence through our research.
We continue to pioneer state-of-the-art approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.
Phone: + 91 8956767535