The latest published report by Polaris Market Research. The global “Sperm Bank Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Service Type (Sperm Storage, Semen Analysis, Genetic Consultation); By Donor Type; By End-Use; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The global sperm banks market was valued at USD 4.61 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 6.07 billion by 2028 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period 2021 – 2028 . The sperm bank also referred to as semen bank is a specialized facility that carries out the function of collection, storage, and freezing of human sperms. Sperms donors in sperm banks can be of various types such as directed donor, client donor, known donor, and an anonymous donor. The range of services offered by sperm banks includes donor selection, provision of sperms, sex selection of babies, and genetic consultation. Such services play a vital role for the women who face issues to achieve a natural pregnancy.
Request Sample Copy at : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/sperm-bank-market/request-for-sample
- The semen analysis segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 owing to its use in examination of sperm count and associated complications. The market segment accounted for over 45% of the global market in 2020.
- Known donor market segment accounted for over 50% of the revenue share in 2020 and is expected to dominate across the forecast period owing to the several right to know your biological parent mandates in developed economies.
- Based on end-use, the in-vitro fertilization market segment is projected to constitute over 95% of the market share by 2028. This can be attributed to the rising cases of miscarriages and high success rate of in-vitro fertilization.
- North America sperm bank industry is expected to dominate the global market. Rising awareness among individuals about the ill-effects of infertility and the presence of robust infrastructure for sperm banking services are the factors responsible for market growth.
- Fairfax Cryobank Inc., Xytex Corporation, Andocryos, Cryo-Save AG, New England Cryogenic Center, Seattle Sperm Bank, and Indian Spermtech are few of the major players operating in the market space.
The global sperm bank industry is fragmented based on service type, donor, end-use, and region. In terms of service type, the market is segmented sperm storage, semen analysis, and genetic consultation. Based on the donor type, the market is classified as known and anonymous donors. The end-use segment is further divided into donor insemination and in-vitro fertilization.
Have Questions? Or make an Inquiry before buying this report Speak to Our Industry Expert: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/sperm-bank-market/speak-to-analyst
Regional Insights and Trend Analysis:
North America is estimated to emerge as the dominating region in the global market for sperm banks. The regional dominance is attributed to rising cases of infertility among the regional population. Europe is anticipated to grow as the second-highest revenue-generating region during the forecast period, on account of the availability of lower-cost treatments and a growing number of IVF centers across the region. A market in the Asia Pacific is witnessing a substantial rise in demand for sperm bank services owing to the increasing infertility rate. Additionally, a supportive legislative framework in Asian countries is one of the key factors driving market growth in the region.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Sperm Bank Market report on the basis of service type, donor type, end-use, and region
Sperm Bank, Service Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Sperm storage
- Semen analysis
- Genetic consultation
Sperm Bank, Donor Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Known donor
- Anonymous donor
Sperm Bank, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Donor insemination
- In vitro fertilization
Sperm Bank, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
List of Key Players of Sperm Bank
- Fairfax Cryobank Inc.
- Xytex Corporation
- Cryo-Save AG
- Indian Spermtech
- New England Cryogenic Center
- Seattle Sperm Bank
- London Sperm Bank
To Get Incredible Discounts on this Premium Report, Click At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/sperm-bank-market/request-for-discount-pricing
The report can be customized on the basis of regional analysis, segment analysis, industry outlook and competitive analysis. Some of the major focus points which are covered in the report include:
- Industry Trends, opportunity and challenges in the market
- Role of key players across the value chain
- End-User analysis to define the market strategy
- Competitive mapping
- Regional and country level breakdown
These insights are included in the report which would help you to have a realistic overview of the overall market including the competition, investment opportunities, restraints and challenges, regulatory factors which might affect the market growth. Moreover, the report would help to identify the regional market growth opportunities for different segments covered in the report.
Find more research reports on Healthcare Industry by PMR
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavour to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
Polaris Market Research