According to a new market study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global skin perfusion pressure testing devices market is forecasted to witness steady growth between 2018 and 2028.
The report attributes the growth of the market to the emergence of advanced laser dopplers and the subsequently increasing adoption. Laser dopplers have become the most sought-out devices for assessing skin perfusion pressure (SPP) owing to a high preference among medical professionals.
Moreover, over the years laser dopplers have become the standard for detecting peripheral artery diseases and assessing wound healing potential in limb ischemia patients. Likewise, the mounting incidence of peripheral artery diseases will continue to fuel the demand for these devices.
Besides, on the back of the numerous benefits associated with laser dopplers such as non-invasive nature, easy operation, and high precision, they are highly recommended by physicians. Furthermore, higher sensitivity of laser dopplers coupled with accuracy in reducing noise ratio in PPG signals is fuelling the growth of the skiing perfusion pressure testing devices market.
“Market players are designing innovative equipment for skin perfusion pressure testing applications. On this premise, market players are integrating web-based technologies with the novel devices”, opines FMI analyst.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9263
Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Devices Market – Key Takeaways
- The global skin perfusion pressure testing devices was valued at US$ 29.7 Bn in 2018 and will progress at a moderate CAGR of 3.3% through 2028.
- Laser dopplers are expected to hold the lion’s share in the market value, accounting for more than 2/5th of the over market share.
- Based on their mode, portable devices are expected to remain highly sought among medical professionals owing to the ease of operation, while cart-based devices will also hold a respectable share.
- Among end-users, hospitals are forecasted to account for the majority of share backed by a high in-patient rate and favorable reimbursement policies in developed regions.
Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Devices Market – Key Trends
- Increasing focus and efforts by healthcare institutions on diabetic foot ulcers to avoid limb amputations in low and middle-income countries is propelling demand for skin perfusion pressure testing.
- Although hospitals have remained the most preferred treatment centers, ambulatory surgical centers are gaining prominence on the back of their operational and economic efficiencies, thus offering growth opportunities to manufacturers.
Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Devices Market – Regional Analysis
- North America and Europe are projected to cumulatively account for more than 75% of market value backed by the availability of advanced technology, growing adoption of new equipment, and rising geriatric population with peripheral artery diseases and atherosclerosis.
- East Asia is exhibiting tremendous growth potential ascribed to the rising burden of peripheral artery diseases and limb ischemia in the region.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-9263
Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Devices Market – Competitive Landscape
Some of the major players operating in the market include ADInstruments, CorVascular Diagnostics, LLC, Koven Technology, Moor Instruments Limited, Perimed AB, Promed Group, Vasamed, and Viasonix. Market players are focusing on developing innovative products to stay afloat amid competition.
Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Devices – Taxonomy
- Laser doppler skin perfusion pressure testing devices
- Photoplethysmography skin perfusion pressure testing devices
- Consumables(Pressure cuff controllers and Fiber-optic probe)
- Portable devices
- Cart-based devices
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Wound care centers
- Vascular laboratories
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-9263
Get Valuable Insights into the Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Devices Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global skin perfusion pressure testing devices market, presenting historical demand data and forecast statistics for the period from 2018-2028. The study divulges compelling insights on the skin perfusion pressure testing devices market, allowing readers to glean qualitative and quantitative information which will enable them to make informed market decisions in the upcoming forecast period.
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI’s Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Landscape
Skin Tears Treatment Market: FMI’s compelling study on the skin tears treatment Market sheds light on the prominent dynamics influencing the growth trajectory for the upcoming forecast period 2019-2029 through detailed segmental and regional analyses.
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Market: The negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) Market report offers a 360-degree analysis, bringing to the fore insights that can help stakeholders identify key challenges and opportunities across the upcoming decade’s growth trajectory.
Compression Therapy Market: The global compression therapy market is anticipated to surpass an impressive revenue threshold by the end of the forecast period ranging from 2020 to 2030, concludes FMI’s recently published research report on the market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.