According to a recent Emergen Research study, the global market for research antibodies is estimated to be worth USD 5,325.8 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.9%. Due to rising application of research antibodies in neurobiology, infectious diseases, oncology, stem cells and immunology, among others, the market for research antibodies is experiencing a high level of demand. Increased investment in stem cell research is also a key growth factor in the growth of research antibodies market.
An increased prevalence of neurodegenerative disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis, Huntington’s disease, and Parkinson’s is another factor driving the market expansion. These diseases have a significant impact on human health, and the need for successful therapies is being generated by the rising incidence. Technological developments and the increasing geriatric population are also having a positive effect on business development. The exponential increase in the number of patients with cancer around the world has also driven research activities relating to them. There are many public and private organisations that have pipeline programs in place to establish successful disease therapy.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/192
In order to fuel growth in the market for research antibodies, strong investments in research and development activities are important. Market growth is also being supported by increased government funding for genomic and proteomic research. To understand the genetic factors involved in deaths, genomic tools are being used. In 2017, the total spending on healthcare R&D in the U.S. was USD 182.30 billion. Stringent regulations for the manufacture and adherence of antibodies to these regulations, however, hinder the development of the demand for research antibodies.
Top Companies Operating in Research Antibodies Market are:
Agilent Technologies, Becton, Lonza Group, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, PerkinElmer, Inc., Abcam PLC, Thermo Fisher Scientific, F.Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Merck Millipore, and Cell Signaling Technology Inc., among others.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In January 2020, Abcam PLC, a leading market player, announced the acquisition of Expedeon’s Immunology and Proteomics business, which includes TGR Biosciences and Innova. The acquisition will offer Abcam access to, and support for, Expedeon’s immunology and proteomics items.
- Primary antibodies are of significant importance for binding to the target antigen in immunoassays. These antibodies bind to any antigen, protein, or material intended for testing or analysis.
- Western blots have the potential to identify in a sample the degree of the protein pictogram. It helps to mark primary antibodies directly, eliminating the need for secondary antibodies.
- Demand for research antibodies has been propelled by an increased incidence of cancer. The growth of research antibodies market is augmented by investment in research activities in stem cells. For malignancies and tumours, antibody-based cancer therapy is an important therapeutic approach. Antibodies are critical in the use of human immune systems to combat cancer cells.
- In the Asia Pacific region, the market is expected to expand in the forecast period at the fastest CAGR of 7.1%. High demand for research antibodies in the Asia Pacific region is driven by the growth of the pharmaceutical industry, the increase in antibody research and development activities, and the adoption of novel antibody production methods.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/192
Emergen Research has segmented the global research antibodies market on the basis of antibody type, product, application, technology, end-user, and region:
Antibody Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Primary Antibodies
- Secondary Antibodies
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Infectious Diseases
- Stem Cells
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Western Blotting
- Flow Cytometry
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Firms
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: http://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/research-antibodies-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Topical Drug Delivery Market By Product Form (Semi-Solid, Solid Formulations, Transdermal Products, and Liquid Formulations), By Route (Dermal, Ophthalmic, Nasal, Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Burn Center), and By Regions
Medical Smart Textiles Market By Technology (Textile Sensors, Wearable Technology), By Application (Surgery, Bio-Monitoring, Therapy, and Wellness), By End-use (Hospitals and Clinics, Medical Academic and Research Center), and By Region
Operating Room Management Solutions Market By Solution Type (Data management and communication solutions, Operating room supply management solutions, Anesthesia information management solutions, Operating room scheduling solutions, Performance management solutions), By Mode of Deployment (Ob-premises, Cloud-based), By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), and By Region
Patient Registry Software Market By Delivery, By Database, By Registry Type, By Function, By Software Type (Integrated, Standalone), By End-use (Government & Third-Party Administrators, Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals, Research Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2027
Ambulatory EHR Market By Deployment (Cloud-based, On-premises), By Practice Size (Solo Practices, Large Practices, Small-medium-sized Practices), By Application, By End-use (Independent Centers, Hospital-owned Ambulatory Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ http://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-research-antibodies-market