The global Regenerative Medicine Market is estimated to reach USD 6.49 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 9.3% throughout the estimated timeframe, according to the latest report by Emergen Research. A high prevalence rate of geriatric populace, cancer, neurodegenerative, orthopedic, and age-related disorders are anticipated to boost the market growth. Additionally, the augmenting prevalence of genetic diseases and the expansion of biotechnology field is estimated to propel the industry’s demand.
Various applications such as tissue engineering, gene therapy, nanotechnology, and stem cells are anticipated to add traction to the regenerative medicine field. 3D printing is more in demand as compared to scaffolding to retain the organic and functional aspects of stem cells. Because a variety of drugs are available and their easy use in chronic wound healing, dermatology sector is anticipated to contribute to a sizeable share of the market in terms of revenue. Oncology, on the other hand, is forecast to expand at a rapid rate owing to the emergence of potentially enhanced and resilient regenerative drugs for treatment of carcinoma in the pipeline.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/9
North America accounts for the largest share of the market in terms for revenue of regenerative medicines market and is anticipated to continue to hold its chief position in the projected timeframe. Large number of universities and institutions are actively engaged in the exploring the scope of stem-cell based regenerative approaches.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Incidences of cardiovascular diseases (CVD) is anticipated to drastically increase over the projected timeline due to the escalating sedentary lifestyles, unhealthy eating patterns, and major population with increased CVD risk factors.
- The application of primary cell-based therapies and advancements in the stem cells and progenitor cell therapies has added traction to the therapeutics segment.
- The major applications of primary cell based therapeutics are in dermatological, dental, and musculoskeletal sectors.
- Stem cell and progenitor-cell based therapies are foreseen to show significant due to escalating growth in stem cell research and escalating number of stem cell banks.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow rapidly owing to the escalated adoption of cell-based strategies in healthcare and emergence of novice players.
- Major players of the industry include Pfizer Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Corline Biomedical AB, Astellas Pharma Inc., COOK BIOTECH, INC., Merck & Co., Inc., Abbott, Bayer BV, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, and AstraZeneca, among others.
- In 2018, Hitachi Chemical joined forces with SanBio Group and Daiichi Sankyo regarding regenerative medicines’ clinical manufacturing and production, which were developed by companies in the U.S. and Japanese markets.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/9
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Regenerative Medicine Market based on product, therapeutic category, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Therapeutic Category Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Immunology & Inflammation
Application Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Wound Care
- Ocular Disorders
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/regenerative-medicine-market
Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Explore our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market To Be Worth USD 29.32 Billion by 2027
Neurostimulation Devices Market To Reach USD 13.70 Billion by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 12.6%
Industrial Microbiology Market To Be Worth USD 17.71 Billion by 2027
Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market To Reach USD 431.6 Million by 2027
Medical Lighting Technologies Market Size To Be Worth USD 2.99 Billion by 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756