Radiotherapy Motion Management Market To Reach USD 724.11 Million By 2027
Increasing incidences of cancer, partnerships for technological advances in oncology are some significant factors driving the growth of radiotherapy motion management.
Market size: USD 534.13 million in 2019
Growth rate: 4.1%
Market trends: Technological advances in external beam therapy
The global radiotherapy motion management market is predicted to expand to 724.11 million by 2027 from USD 534.13 million in 2019 with a CAGR of 4.1%.
While delivering radiation doses to patients, tumor motion due to breathing movements may result in a change of the target volume dose and tissue surrounding it. Thus, it is essential to control the motion of the tumor at the time of the treatment. Radiotherapy motion management systems provide a solution for managing tumor motion. These radiotherapy procedures are performed to balance the changes in the tumor due to movements while operating. In oncology, this technique has measurable importance and is capable of curing cancer either alone or in combination with other treatments.
Earlier, the oncologists used to manage respiratory motions by holding the patient’s breath. But the impact factor was much less compared to the new technologies used for motion control. Compared to other approaches, movement control in radiotherapy methods offer quicker and efficient therapies for cancer that are contributing to the demand for radiotherapy motion management worldwide. In the current situation, radiotherapy is an essential part of complete cancer treatment in more than 50% of oncology therapies. Radiotherapy is found to be effective in movement management for lung cancer. One of the most effective types of treatment in use is infraction motion radiotherapy.
Radiotherapy motion management has a tremendous demand in clinical applications like cancer. The key factors leading the radiotherapy motion management market are the supportive government policies, partnerships for technological advances in oncology, increasing incidences of cancer, trending external beam therapy, and the advancements in research and development.
Growing incidences of lung cancer, understanding, and development in the application of radiation techniques and supportive government policies will propel the market for radiotherapy motion management.
The market for radiotherapy motion management is characterized by constant technological progress, where the leading manufacturers are involved in providing a cost-effective, reliable, accurate, and user-friendly experience. Leading and emerging industries are focusing on organic and inorganic growth strategies such as agreements, alliances, collaborations, and joint ventures.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/radiotherapy-motion-management-market
Key findings in the report:
- The end-user type segment is expected to expand with a CAGR of 4.2% during the projection period. Hospital is the key revenue-generating sector in the global radiotherapy motion management.
- By product type, the abdominal compression system is predicted to grow at a significant rate during the projection period from 2020 to 2027.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to remain the highest growing segment with a predicted CAGR of 4.5% during the projection period. Technological advances and financial support provided by private sectors and government along with growing investments by pharmaceutical and biotechnology are expected to boost the market.
- North America holds dominance in the radiotherapy motion management market worldwide. In 2018, the revenue generated by this region was USD 207.2 million. Massive funding provided by organizations in both private and public sectors, accessible state-of-art technologies, high investing leading manufacturers, better reimbursement plans for diagnosis related to cancer, and rising awareness regarding applications of motion management are some of the significant key factors fueling the growth of the market.
Key market players in the radiotherapy motion management market:
- Promis Electro-Optics BV
- Accuray Incorporated
- Elekta AB
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
- CIVCO Radiotherapy
- Klarity Medical Products
- Qfix, Orfit Industries N
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the radiotherapy motion management market on the basis of technology, product type, end-user, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Spirometric Motion Management
- Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management
Product Type Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Breath Hold CT Systems
- 4 DCT
- Slow CT
- Audiovisual Feedback
- Patient Controlled
- Active Breathing Control
Respiratory Gating Methods
Abdominal compression system
- Compression Plate
- Stereotactic body frame
- Forced shallow breathing
- Gating assistance systems
- Real-time delivery systems
- External or internal markers
End-User Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Radiation Therapy Centers
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2174
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
Get Insights into Our Other Trending HealthCare Reports:
Retinal Surgery Devices Market To Reach USD 3.53 Billion By 2027 | Alcon, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Carl Zeiss, Topcon Corporation, Synergetics
Pharmacogenomics (PGx) Market To Reach USD 11.96 Billion By 2027 | Abbott Laboratories, Admera Health, LLC, Agena Biosciences, Inc., Cancer Genetics
Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Market To Reach USD 119.15 Billion By 2027 | Medical Care AG & Co., DaVita Healthcare Partners, Baxter International, B. Braun Melsungen AG
Medical Holography Market To Reach USD 2.66 Billion By 2027 | EchoPixel, Inc., Realview Imaging Ltd, Mach7 Technologies Pte. Ltd
Computational Biology Market To Reach USD 16.75 Billion By 2027 | Chemical Computing Group, Compugen, Simulation Plus, Genedata, Certara
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs