Rising incidences of prostate cancer is one of the significant factors influencing the growth of the diagnostic procedures for the disease.
Market Size – USD 2,801.7 Million in 2019
Market Growth – CAGR of 12.3%
Market Trends – Increasing emphasis on cancer diagnosis at an early stage.
The global market of prostate cancer diagnostics has been projected to be valued at USD 7,112.2 Million by the year 2027. The market is seeing high demand due to the increasing prostate cancer incidence. Among American men, it has become the most common cause of fatality. Study indicates that 1 among 41 men dies due to prostate cancer.
Rising awareness regarding the early diagnosis of cancer is significantly contributing to the market’s growth. Approximately 90% cases of prostate cancer are detected when the disease is not spread to other organs except for the prostate gland. In this scenario, the survival rate for 5 years is nearly 100%, whereas the rate is 31% in the situation where the cancer has spread to different body parts.
The pandemic has made hospitals change their surgery/operating rooms into ICUs to accommodate patients. Subsequently, the treatment for cancer patients has become stagnant. Therefore, the COVID 19 has taken a toll on the cancer diagnosis and researches. On the other hand, the pandemic has provoked the healthcare in ensuing a new health emergency required for managing the cancer patients, which has become a necessity. Furthermore, the delay in the diagnosis due to the COVID 19 pandemic is not undermined if the social, physical, and psychological health of patients are handled positively. In this way, the survival chances have also improved towards recovering from a state of severe illness.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/prostate-cancer-diagnostics-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Adenocarcinomas—commonly occurring prostate cancer, developing in the cells lining of the prostate gland. Almost everyone suffering from this life-threatening disease has developed this type of prostate cancer
- A biomarker—PCA3 is beneficial for improving the accuracy in the diagnostics of prostate cancer. Owing to its high specificity and sensitivity in diagnostics procedures, this biomarker is highly preferred.
- The segment of hospitals & clinics has led the industry in the year 2019. High purchasing power, well-resourced diagnostic and operating rooms, presence of skilled healthcare professionals, and enhanced health coverage for several hospital-based services from numerous group insurance and private agencies are contributing to the segment’s growth.
- In 2019, North America contributed the maximum share. The factors responsible for the region’s dominance in the market are high adoption of cutting-edge technologies, increasing cases of prostate cancer, advanced diagnostic facilities, and growing numerous initiatives for creating awareness regarding the severity of the disease.
- Renowned players include Siemens Healthineers, Abbott Laboratories, F. Hoffman La Roche Ltd., Agilent Technologies, Danaher Corporation, Myriad Genetics Inc., Dickinson, and Company, Becton, Diasorin SPA, Beckman Coulter Inc., and Genomic Health, among others.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3709
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global prostate cancer diagnostics market on the basis of prostate cancer type, test type, end-user, and region:
Prostate Cancer Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Acinar Adenocarcinoma
- Ductal Adenocarcinoma
- Transitional Cell (or Urothelial) Cancer
- Squamous Cell Cancer
- Small Cell Prostate Cancer
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Preliminary Tests
- Confirmatory Tests
- Transrectal Ultrasound
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Research Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3709
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Rising occurrences of cancer
126.96.36.199. Growing geriatric population
188.8.131.52. Increased investments in the field of cancer diagnostics
184.108.40.206. Growing awareness for early detection of cancer
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Cost prohibitive prostate cancer diagnostics
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Get Insights into Our Other Trending HealthCare Reports:
Diagnostic Reagent Market Size, Trends & Analysis By Type (Clinical Reagents, Analytical Reagents, Others), By Application (Hospitals, Laboratories, Research Institutions), By Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Next Generation Sequencing Market Size, Growth, Trends & Analysis, By Products & Services (Sample Preparation, Sequencer, Services), By Technology (Sequencing by Synthesis, Ion, SMRT, Nanopore), Application (Diagnostics, Drug Discovery), By End-User (Academia, Clinics), Forecasts To 2027
Anatomic Pathology Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Product And Services (Instruments, Services, Consumables), By Application (Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery And Development, Medical Research, Others), By End-Use And By Region Forecasts To 2027
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs