The Global Prefilled Syringes Market size is estimated to reach USD 9.12 Billion by 2027, according to a market analysis by Emergen Research. Due to the rising number of chronic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, and others, this market has expanded in recent decades. The demand for biological drugs is expected to increase over the next few years, especially in developing economies. The increasing use of automatic needle-dispensing devices is expected to drive the demand for the pre-packaged syringes. Increasing investments in research and development and the launch of new innovative prefilled syringe technologies are expected to fuel the industry’s growth over the forecast period. The availability of technologically advanced pen and auto-injectors has increased the demand for pen injectors and auto-injectors.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/211
The pandemic affects public health and medical care and has a positive and negative impact on the healthcare industry. It has disrupted the healthcare supply chain and disrupted raw materials needed. The rise in the number of people affected by, as well as the increased demand for, a particular medical supply has fuelled its growth. Demand for prefilled syringes is higher because they are safer to use. Along with the increasing demand for vaccines, a growing requirement for production speed has resulted in the increased demand for prefilled syringes. In order to meet the growing demand for medical supplies, production has been ramped up. To comply with safety regulations, manufacturers are taking preventive measures without slowing down the production process.
Top Companies in Prefilled Syringes Market are:
Catalent, INC., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Scott AG, Gerresheimer AG, West Pharmaceutical Services, INC., Medtronic PLC, Shandong Weigao Group, Unilife Corporation, Stevanato Group, and Nipro Corporation, among others.
Prefilled Syringes Market Drivers During Forecast Period:
By Material Segment:
The plastic sub-segment is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period because plastic syringe manufacturers are investing heavily in the research and development of the product.
By Distribution Channel Segment:
- The largest share of the market for disposable prefilled syringes was held by home care settings and hospitals in 2019, owing to the significantly high use of syringes in these settings.
- Hospitals are predicted to dominate the market for prefilled syringes in emergency treatments by healthcare providers.
By Application Segment:
The diabetes sub-segment accounted for the largest market share, due to the increasing number of diabetic patients who use self-injection devices.
By Regional Segment:
- The European region dominated the market for prefilled syringes in 2019 due to the high presence of major market players and the increasing adoption of advanced drug delivery devices.
- The Asian Pacific region is expected to register the fastest growth due to the prevalence of chronic diseases over the next decade caused by population growth and expanding geriatric populace.
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/211
Key Highlights From The Report
- In 2018, Becton, Dickinson and Company introduced a two-step-disposable auto-injector named BD Intevia ™ 1 ml. The syringe can be combined with auto-injector into a single unit.
Emergen Research has segmented the global prefilled syringes market on the basis of type, material, application, distribution channel, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Mail Order Pharmacies
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
To identify the key trends in the industry and read full summary click on the link: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/prefilled-syringes-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Pharmacovigilance Market Size Worth USD 12.48 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 12.5%
Radiation Dose Management Market to Reach USD 505.3 Million By 2027 | CAGR of 12.6%
Cell Culture Market Size Worth USD 45.12 Billion By 2027 | CAGR of 10.3%
Gene Editing Market Size Worth USD 15.79 Billion By 2027 | CAGR of 17.2%
Joint Reconstruction Devices Market Size Worth USD 36.81 Billion By 2027 | CAGR of 6.3%
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756