The Global Patient Engagement Solutions Market is predicted to reach a market valuation of USD 41.20 billion by the end of 2027, registering a CAGR of 15.1%, according to the latest report by Emergen Research. The escalating adoption of mHealth, rising occurrences of chronic illnesses such as asthma, arthritis, and diabetes, coupled with the emergence of resilient healthcare services, patient data tracking, and advanced diagnostic treatments.
Various initiatives to minimize the burden of healthcare payers are being applied worldwide to promote the application of approaches that boost the quality of life and the cost of health information technology (HCIT). In 2019, a two-partisan legislative committee in the U.S. proposed a bipartisan bill to offer USD 25 million in funding to the city, state, and federal government to design the Social Determinants Accelerator Program to augment patient identification. In March 2019, the American Medical Association joined forces with PatientPoint to extend access to healthcare facilities that better treat and manage chronic diseases and type 2 diabetes. Nearly 6,500 practitioners across the United States are expected to increase awareness amongst people about disease prevention through PatientPoint technology. These measures are anticipated to drive industry growth over the projected timeframe.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/10
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The software segment commanded the market growth in 2019 owing to the continual development of patient engagement solutions and its increased application in consulting education.
- Increasing incidences of chronic conditions viz., cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, and obesity, are anticipated to add traction to the demand for these services.
- Web-based/cloud-based segment showed promising growth in 2019 owing to the convenient and hassle-free information transfer between patients and doctors coupled with the easy storage of bulk data and the availability of remote access on the platform.
- Chronic disease segment contributed to a significant share of the revenue in 2019 due to the extensive benefits of these solutions in managing chronic diseases. These systems allow the patients to access their healthcare services from a remote location to obtain knowledge, patient reports, and other healthcare-related data.
- North America commanded the global market in 2019 and is expected to retain its leading position. This expansion can be attributed to the extensive use of EHRs and patient interaction tools by hospitals and large organizations.
- Key industry players include Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Orion Health Ltd., Cerner Corporation, Phytel Inc., McKesson Corporation, Medecision Inc., GetWellNetwork Inc., Lincor Solutions Ltd., Athenahealth, Inc., and YourCareUniverse Inc., among others.
- In 2019, IQVIA launched an innovative cloud software-as-a-solution (SaaS) solution called Orchestrated Patient Engagement that gathers insights and connections and bridges the communication gap between patients and life sciences firms.
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/10
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Patient Engagement Solutions Market on the basis of component, delivery, therapeutic area, application, end-user, and region:
Component Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Delivery Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Therapeutic Area Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Women’s Health
- Chronic diseases
- Mental Health
Application Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Health Management
- Social Management
- Financial Health Management
- Home Healthcare Management
End-User Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Individual Users
Click on the link to read key highlights of the report and look at projected trends for years to come: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/patient-engagement-solutions-market
Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Microfluidics Market to Reach USD 29.43 Billion By 2027 | CAGR of 10.6%
Teleradiology Services Market Size Worth USD 32.34 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 23.7%
Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Market to Reach USD 14.54 Billion By 2027
Enzymes Market Size to Worth USD 16.69 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 6.9%
Deep Neural Networks Market to Reach USD 5.98 Billion By 2027 | CAGR of 21.4%
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-patient-engagement-solutions-market