Pain management is usually treated with some effective devices and this process or treatment is performed in the hospitals. Pain management treatment on the patient is generally done for implantation, replacing or also other surgical device management that is needed for pain treatment. For instance, the nerve pain and the chest pain treatment occurs due to coronary heart disease with the device, such as the infusion pump, or also a neurostimulator. Pain management is basically a hospital treatment process that do not need inserting or also any kind of surgery of device. For instance, the nerve pain and chest pain treatment is caused due to cancer through injecting the nerve block.
Pain management devices market is estimated to be over US$ 3.5 Bn in 2017. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2019 to 2030.
Technological advancements, growing geriatric population coupled with increasing awareness among patients have been pivotal in dictating the growth of the pain management devices market. Moreover, growing burden of chronic diseases worldwide and increasing expenditures on healthcare is anticipated to be the major drive the growth of the global pain management devices market between 2019 and 2030. Furthermore, key players have extensively focused on collaborating with several educational and research institutes, organizations and societies to amplify R&D activities and meet the overall demands of the healthcare industry. For instance, the IMI-PainCare was launched in 2018, to address the global burden of chronic pain. The initiative is a collaboration between 40 partners from 14 different nations, namely University of Heidelberg, Petra Bloms-Funke, and several others.
Major Key Players of the Pain Management Devices Market are:
Medtronic, ST. Jude Medical, Inc. (A subsidiary of Abbott), Boston Scientific Corporation, Hospira, Inc. (A subsidiary of Pfizer Inc.), Smiths Medical, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Halyard Health, Inc. (O&M Halyard or its affiliates) BIO-MEDICAL RESEARCH LTD, BD, and Nevro Corp. among others
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Pain Management Devices Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/30
The population of geriatric population across the world has grown rapidly over the past several decades. Moreover, this growth has witnessed an unprecedented rate in recent times. In 2016, it was approximated that the population of individuals aged 65 years or older was 8.5% or 617 million of the entire world population. Furthermore, it is projected that the figure will witness an increment to 17% i.e. 1.6 billion by the end of 2050. Such rapid growth of geriatric population is anticipated to present a remunerative growth opportunity for the global pain management devices market in the coming times. Since, the utilization of pain management devices products for assisting treatment and facilitating faster recovery from pain among aged population is enormously crucial.
The Pain Management Devices Market is segmented on the basis of Types, Applications and region.
Major Types of Pain Management Devices Market covered are:
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)
Analgesic Infusion Pumps
- Intrathecal Infusion
- External Infusion
Major Applications of Pain Management Devices Market covered are:
- Neuropathic Pain
- Facial Pain & Migraine
- Cancer Pain
- Musculoskeletal Pain
Increasing global burden of conditions such as cancer, several musculoskeletal pains, neuropathic pain and others are projected to be the major factors leading to the market growth. According to American Cancer Society, in 2017, there were over 1.6 million new cancer cases in the U.S. Continually incrementing incidences and prevalence of chronic disorder worldwide is anticipated to present a lucrative growth opportunity for the pain management market in the coming times.
– To study and analyze the global Pain Management Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Pain Management Devices market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Pain Management Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Pain Management Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/30
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Ecosystem
- Currency Used for the Study
- Report Beneficiary List
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Technological Advancement
- Application Horizon Assessment
- Regulatory & Reimbursement Scenario Snapshot
- GLOBAL PAIN MANAGEMENT DEVICES MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- Introduction & Definition
- Ablation Devices
- Radiofrequency Ablation Devices
- Cryoablation Devices
- Neurostimulation Devices
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) Devices
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Devices
- Analgesic Infusion Pumps
- Intrathecal Infusion Pumps
- External Infusion Pumps
- GLOBAL PAIN MANAGEMENT DEVICES MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
- Neuropathic Pain
- Facial Pain & Migraine
- Cancer Pain
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Other Applications
- GLOBAL PAIN MANAGEMENT DEVICES MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Pain Management Devices Market
- Europe Pain Management Devices Market
- Asia Pacific Pain Management Devices Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Pain Management Devices Market
- COMPETETIVE LANDSCAPE
- Market Share Analysis (2018)
- Key Strategies Assessment
- Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Strategies
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Types/Services Offered, Financial Performance, R&D Intensity,Marketing & Sales Intensity, Recent Developments, Analyst Corner)*
- Halyard Health, Inc. (O&M Halyard or its affiliates)
- Hospira, Inc. (A subsidiary of Pfizer Inc.)
- ST. Jude Medical, Inc. (A subsidiary of Abbott)
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Smiths Medical
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- BIO-MEDICAL RESEARCH LTD
- Nevro Corp. (*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain)
- Primary Interviews Transcripts
- Customization Options
- Profile of the Author
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/30
In the end, Pain Management Devices industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
About Market Industry Reports-
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement & advisory services, Market Industry Reports is at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We identified the caliber of market dynamics & hence we excel in the areas of innovation and optimization, integrity, curiosity, customer and brand experience, and strategic business intelligence through our research.
We continue to pioneer state-of-the-art approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.