Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market Outlook:
The global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market is predicted to attain a value of USD 4,180.0 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.9%, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. Nucleic acid isolation and purification is a critical step in sequencing technology. The increasing application of next-generation sequencing technique and the decreasing costs of genomic sequencing are driving the market growth.
The automation of nucleic acid isolation and purification systems for high sample processing has streamlined the RNA and DNA isolation radically, thereby creating lucrative growth opportunities for the future. Such systems are expected to decrease labor and time costs, improve workers’ efficiency, enhance laboratory performance and result in high-quality results.
Biopharmaceutical products have gained popularity with nucleic acid-based products such as small interfering RNAs, antisense oligonucleotides (AS ONs), and DNA vaccines. These products are extensively used as effective instruments for healthcare professionals to treat cancer, genetic disorders and infectious diseases.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/13
Key Highlights from the Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market Report:
- Instruments are anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.8% throughout the projected timeframe. The importance of nucleic acid isolation and purification differs from research activities to applications, such as food development.
- DNA sub-segment accounted for the largest share in 2019 accredited to the immense importance of DNA extraction for research to understand the genetic makeup for diseases and in drugs and diagnostics development. DNA extraction is also vital in forensic science and in detecting the presence of viruses and bacteria.
- The magnetic bead-based sub-segment is projected to expand at the fastest growth rate during the projected timeframe. This method has gained immense popularity because it is competent in developing paramagnetic particles for isolating nucleic acids with higher yield and purity.
- The Asia Pacific market for nucleic acid isolation purification is poised to expand at a CAGR of 7.6% throughout the estimated timeline due to massive investments by the private and public bodies in research for genomics and precision medicine.
- Major companies in the market are Merck KGaA, QIAGEN, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., GE Healthcare, Promega Corporation, and Agilent Technologies, among others.
- In 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. launched the MagMax isolation kits based on the magnetic-bead method. These kits are extensively used for the isolation of DNA and RNA in samples of microorganisms, flora, and gram-negative bacteria.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/13
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market on the basis of product, type, method, application, end-user, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Kits & Reagents
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Magnetic Bead-Based
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Precision Medicine
- Agriculture & Animal Research
- Drug Discovery & Development
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
- Academic Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Bioremediation Market Projected To Be Worth USD 334.70 Billion By 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 15.5%
Cancer Imaging Systems Market To Reach USD 12.24 Billion by 2027
Intelligent Drug Discovery Market Size To Be Worth USD 3,711.8 Million by 2027
AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market Size To Be Worth USD 4,720.6 Million by 2027
Prenatal Testing and Newborn Screening Market Size To Be Worth USD 10.85 Billion by 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-nucleic-acid-isolation-and-purification-market