The Global NGS Sample Preparation Market is estimated to reach a market valuation of USD 6.63 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 9.3%, according to the recent analysis by Emergen Research. Various advantages of NGS technology over other sequencing technologies such as Sanger’s sequencing and microarray is the primary factor driving market growth. Additionally, the implementation of the sampling techniques with low DNA inputs also reduces the overall cost of the experiment, thereby expanding the scope of NGS in numerous clinical and research applications.
New England Biolabs’ technology uses magnetic beads for mounting the prototype, and it is anticipated to enhance the sample preparation procedures for NGS. Recent technological advancements such as the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) that automate the genome libraries enables cost-efficient next-generation sequencing in one day. The progress is expected to boost the application of NGS in the near future. The technology has also attracted several investors in multiple fields, including research, discovery, development of pharmaceutical drugs, and consumer genomics. Declining costs of NGS data and their added value are anticipated to positively impact the market and lead to the emergence of lucrative revenue opportunities.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/12
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The Oncology sub-segment occupies the largest share of the market due to the presence of numerous players engaging in the production of oncology-related panels. This demand can be attributed to the rising number of collaborations in the market to develop advanced oncology diagnostic products.
- Genetic testing is anticipated to boost health outcomes drastically and due to its plethora of benefits across the entire genome, the targeted sequencing sector is anticipated to dominate the industry in terms of both revenue and shares. The reduction in genomic testing is also adding to its growth.
- Academic research institutes are the most prominent end-users of the market due to the extensive R&D activities and high penetration of sequencing technology in research.
- North America has the largest NGS sample preparation market, which can be attributed to the increasing number of government and private programs to expand NGS technology, wide adoption of the sequencing technology, and an escalating number of NGS-based clinical and testing applications in the region.
- Prominent players of the industry include Agilent Technologies, BGI; Biomatters Ltd., Congenica Ltd, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., DNASTAR, Eurofins Scientific, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Genomatix GmbH, and Foundation Medicine, among others.
- In 2018, Illumina, Inc. and KingMed Diagnostics joined forces to develop groundbreaking in-vitro diagnostic assays for molecular oncology and genetic disease research applications using Illumina’s Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/12
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global NGS Sample Preparation Market based on workflow, application, end-user, and region:
Workflow Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Clonal Amplification
- NGS Library Preparation Kits
- Automated Library Preparation
- Semi-automated Library Preparation
Application Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Consumer Genomics
- Agrigenomics & Forensics
- Clinical Investigation
- HLA Typing/Immune System Monitoring
- Reproductive Health
- Metagenomics, Epidemiology & Drug Development
End-User Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Academic Research
- Pharma & Biotech Entities
- Clinical Research
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ngs-sample-preparation-market
Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Explore our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market To Be Worth USD 29.32 Billion by 2027
Neurostimulation Devices Market To Reach USD 13.70 Billion by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 12.6%
Industrial Microbiology Market To Be Worth USD 17.71 Billion by 2027
Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market To Reach USD 431.6 Million by 2027
Medical Lighting Technologies Market Size To Be Worth USD 2.99 Billion by 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-ngs-sample-preparation-market