The Global Newborn Screening Market is estimated to attain a valuation of USD 2.27 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 10.3%, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Newborn screening tests covers assessment of developmental, genetic, and metabolic abnormalities. It comprises screening tests for more than 30 newborn illnesses and conditions. Additionally, augmenting focus by the government and agencies to offer high quality fetal and maternal care are further boosting the market growth. The increasing initiatives taken by the federal agencies to boost awareness about programs to prevent neonatal deaths due to negligence and lack of screening are further anticipated to drive the market growth. Advent of advanced therapeutic approaches such as enzyme replacement therapies, gene therapy, stem cell transplant, and novel drugs in pipeline are further boosting the scope of newborn screening for autoimmune disorders.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/4
The emergence of modern and novel screening techniques and following rapid drug approvals is anticipated to have positive impact on the NBS market. Moreover, the increasing incidences of congenital cardiac conditions and genetic diseases among infants is expected to boost the industry growth over the coming years. However, the lack of awareness about newborn screening among parents, restrained availability of skilled professionals, and lack of accuracy in tests are some factors that can impede the market growth.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Electrophoresis segment contributed to the market revenue with a share of USD 0.15 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 11.1% during the projected timeframe. This growth can be attributed to the escalating demand for the technique and the rapid advancement in detection techniques that boost the detection of carnitine conjugates, amino acids, and other compounds.
- The Assay Kits are projected to exhibit significant growth and expand at a CAGR of 10.4% in the projected period due to the availability of various types of kits such as enzymatic assay kits, DNA assay kits, and other assays which use immunoassays in screening.
- The dry blood spot test is a major revenue contributor in the Newborn Screening market. The dry blood spot test application accounted for a 43.1% share of the market in 2019 and occupied a significant share of the North American market.
- North America dominated the market growth in 2019 and is forecasted to continue holding its dominant position over the projected timeframe due to the escalating adoption of cost-effective and innovative procedures.
- Key participants of the market include PerkinElmer Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Trivitron Healthcare, Natus Medical Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc., AB Sciex LLC, Masimo Corp., GE Healthcare, Covidien Plc, and Waters Corp., among others.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/4
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segregated the Global Newborn Screening Market on the basis of technology, product, application, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Pulse Oximetry
- Enzyme Based Assay
- DNA Assay
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Assay Kits
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Dry Blood Spot Test
- Critical Congenital Heart Disease (CCHD)
- Hearing Screen
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/new-born-screening-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Metastatic Cancer Treatment Market Size To Be Worth USD 111.16 Billion by 2027
Molecular Forensics Market Size Worth USD 2,223.7 Million by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 9.8%
Electronic Skin Patches Market Size Worth USD 18.10 Billion by 2027
Big Data in Healthcare Market Size Worth USD 78.03 Billion by 2027
Nanopharmaceutical Drugs Market Size To Be Worth USD 82.71 Billion by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 7.3%
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756