The global Mobile Medical Apps Market is projected to be worth USD 17.61 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 22.9%, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. The industry is set to expand exponentially due to the growing demand for mobile medical apps due to the rising penetration of smartphones and the increasing use of advanced technologies in the industry. Digital health has emerged as a thriving sector and has garnered a lot of attention from various organizations and industries in the healthcare sector.
Mobile medical apps help in regulating patient’s health and provide access to vital information from anywhere to improve patient outcomes. Moreover, rising investment in healthcare start-ups and the growing adoption of mobile medical apps are propelling market growth. Emerging players are bringing creative innovations to the tap into the market, thereby broadening the industry’s scope.
The increasing in-depth research on patient care has paved the way for novel business approaches of mobile medical apps. These apps are typically used in association with regulated medical devices and then can transform the mobile platform into a medical device. The rising penetration of smartphones and rapid adoption of computing devices coupled with growing consumer demand for mobile apps is bolstering the market growth.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/311
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Based on the specialty care, cardiology segment is forecasted to dominate the industry over the estimated timespan owing to the escalating incidences of cardiovascular disorders such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and coronary heart disease. The rising awareness about these conditions is further propelling the segment’s growth.
- The free versions of the mobile medical apps are relatively substantial for medical reference resources and downloads for free versions are relatively high.
- The android segment is predicted to lead the market growth owing to the presence of 325,000 healthcare apps on the platform globally, surpassing the iOS platform of medical apps.
- North America accounted for a substantial market share attributable to the growing investment in the healthcare department, coupled with a significant rise in the disposable income levels.
- Major companies operating in the industry include Patientkeeper Inc., AliveCor Inc., Philips, IMS Health Inc., Nike, Cerner, Medtronic, Samsung Electronics, AT&T, and Qualcomm, among others.
- The University of California and eight digital health firms received nearly USD 23 million in funding in September 2020 for the development of telehealth and mHealth platforms to address the rising need amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/311
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global Mobile Medical Apps market on the basis of specialty, subscription, platform, end-user, and region:
Specialty Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Critical Care
- Family Medicine
Subscription Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fee-Based Subscription
- Free Subscription
Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Click on the link to read key highlights of the report and look at projected trends for years to come: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-medical-apps-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Single Cell Sequencing Market Size is Worth USD 3,230.6 Million by 2027 | CAGR of 13.9%
Hearing Aids Market Size is Worth USD 8,967.7 Million by 2027 | CAGR of 6.3%
In-Vitro Fertilization Market Size Worth USD 31.97 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 9.1%
Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation Market Size Worth USD 4.67 Billion By 2027 | CAGR of 14.4%
Alternative Proteins Market to Reach USD 3.89 Billion By 2027 | CAGR of 7.4%
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-mobile-medical-apps-market