The global mice model market is predicted to gain a market valuation of USD 2.00 billion by 2027, expanding steadily at a CAGR of 6.8% during the estimated timeframe, according to a recent analysis by Emergen Research. The escalating demand for humanized mice prototypes for advancing research activities is the primary factor influencing the growth of the industry. The rising preference for mice models to expand the research scope of virology and contagious diseases is expected to further bolster the demand of the market over the projected timeframe, thereby augmenting market growth.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/457
Additionally, the escalating adoption of mice models by contract research organizations (CROs) for clinical research and development is further predicted to add traction to market growth. The increasing investment and funding in the research and development sector of the biopharmaceutical sector are expected to fuel the industry’s expansion over the projected years. Furthermore, increasing application of mice models for the production of personalized drugs in target therapies is projected to further propel the expansion of the industry. However, the continual emergence of viable substitutes in animal studies and increasing ethical objections on mouse testing is predicted to impede the market growth.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The inbred segment is forecast to command the market growth during the projected timeline owing to its extensive usage and preference of mice models in immunology research, monoclonal antibody production, and in infectious disease research.
- The breeding segment is projected to occupy the largest share of the industry and register a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast timeframe owing to the escalating use of mice models to develop personalized drugs and in routine drug development. Additionally, the usage of mice models to identify the genotypes in research activities is projected to further fuel the market growth.
- The CRISPR segment is projected to command the market growth during the timeframe owing to the extensive flexibility and effectiveness of CRISPR technology. As opposed to the traditional gene targeting approaches, CRISPR technology reduced the time taken for target gene modification, thereby allowing their effective application to embryos.
- The cancer segment is projected to dominate the industry growth as mice models provide insightful clues about the biological function of the standard genome. In transcriptional cancer studies, it plays a pivotal role in evaluating a targeted treatment’s potential validity as targets can be accurately inactivated in the form of a developing or developed tumour mass.
- The pharmaceutical segment is forecast to command the market expansion throughout the projected timeframe due to the increasing usage of mice models for veterinary testing purposes and drug development.
- North America is projected to lead the market growth during the estimated years accredited to the increasing presence of major market players on the region and the expansion of biomedical research in the region.
- Major market players include Taconic Biosciences Inc., Ozgene Pty Ltd, Envigo Ltd, TransViragen Inc., Charles River Laboratories International Inc., GVK Biosciences Private Limited, Horizon Discovery Group Plc., Pharmaron, Inc., GenOway S.A., and The Jackson Laboratory.
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., acquired The Citoxlab Group in 2019. The merger is intended to strengthen Charles River’s position as a leading CRO through the extension of the research pipeline and regional presence, thereby increasing the ability of the organization to partner with numerous clients in the field of drug discovery and development.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/457
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segregated the Global Mice Model Market on the basis of type, service, technology, application, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Spontaneous Mutant
Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Genetic Testing
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Embryonic Stem Cell Injection
- Nuclear Transfer
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Neurological Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Genetic Studies
- Cardiovascular Studies
- Research & Development
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mice-model-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market Size Worth USD 22.41 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 26.2%
Prefilled Syringes Market Size Worth USD 9.11 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 8.9%
Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Market Size Worth USD 50.32 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 9.3%
Alopecia Market Size Worth USD 5,250.8 Million by 2027 | CAGR of 8.9%
Synthetic Blood Substitutes Market Size Worth USD 15.40 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 18.5%
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756