Technological advances, implementation of carbon nanotubes for accurate diagnosis, easy setup in low-density material are some factors boosting the medical X-ray generators market growth.
Market Size: USD 1.67 billion in 2019
Growth Rate: 3.9%
Market Trends: technological advances and product launches for medical X-ray generator
The Global Medical X-ray Generators Market is predicted to reach USD 2.27 billion by 2027 from USD 1.67 billion in 2019 at a CAGR of 3.9%. In medical applications, X-ray generators provide visual illustrations of the internal organs to detect and diagnose any disease. They are used to diagnose and treat a variety of conditions, including various heart diseases, respiratory diseases, and common bone diseases. Advanced in digital imaging, especially in CT scans, has resulted in instant growth of examinations.
Significant key players in the medical X-ray generator market:
Control-X Medical, Innomed Medical, ECORAY, Siemens Healthineers, DH Medical, Angell, LANDWIND MEDICAL Neusoft Medical Systems, Poskom, and AMRAD MEDICAL
Due to recent technological advances in the medical field, there has been a rising demand for medical x-rays generators and implementation of carbon nanotubes for an accurate diagnosis. These carbon nanotubes and x-rays are seen to offer an excellent opportunity for key players in the market. Due to various novel options, most developing countries are investing in the market.
Increasing collaborations between research institutes, government bodies, and some significant manufacturers are boosting the market growth. The growing occurrences of dental and cardiovascular disorders has increased the need for medical x-ray generators that has directly expanded market growth. Easy setup in low-density material, precise image diagnosis and efforts taken by the government of favorable compensation policies for patients for better access to high-quality imaging are some of the market drivers. Use of x-ray generators in fluoroscopy, angiography, mammography and radiology is estimated to increase the market growth.
However, stringent restrictions and the high price of some devices can hamper market growth.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2242
- The Asia Pacific region is estimated to grow at a substantial CAGR of 6%, followed by Europe at 3.5% and North America at 3.3%. The rising demand for X-ray procedures would expand market growth further.
- The availability of raw materials is projected to expand the x-ray generators market due to efforts taken by the government to promote patient safety.
- Stationary x-ray generators are cost-effective and user-friendly as compared to portable X-ray generators. In 2019, the stationary x-ray generators dominated the market with a share of around 61.6% and is predicted to maintain its dominance during the projection period.
- In 2015, fixed medical x-ray generators held more than half of the revenue share due to the clinical urgency to incorporate the device to treat more people.
- Portable x-ray generators are projected to expand at a CAGR of 3.5%. These machines are best suited for ambulances and emergency care centers. These devices help in fast detection of diseases and are predicted to increase the overall adoption rate of the medical x-ray generators shortly.
- Increase in research activities to improve the current x-ray machine capabilities is estimated to stimulate the x-ray generators market growth.
- Digital system segment attributed to more than half of total revenue and is expected to increase over the next decade. The significant factors responsible for the segment growth are advances in digital technology, including image transfer, enhancement and execution speed. These digital x-rays provide precise real-time images with an accurate diagnosis.
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount on “Medical X-ray Generators Market – Forecast to 2027” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2242
Market Segmentation and Regional Analysis
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Medical X-ray Generators Market on the basis of product type, portability type, application type and region:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Low-Frequency X-Ray Generators
- Medium Frequency X-Ray Generators
- High-Frequency X-Ray Generators
Portability Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
Click on the Link to Read Key Highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends for Years to come: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-x-ray-generators-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Increased adoption of advanced technologies
3.2. Growing investments in medical research and development
3.3. Development in healthcare sector
3.4. Government initiatives and support
Chapter 4. Medical X-ray Generators Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Medical X-ray Generators Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Medical X-ray Generators Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Medical X-ray Generators Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
188.8.131.52. Increasing cases of bone fractures
184.108.40.206. Launch of new x-ray equipment
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
220.127.116.11. Lack of awareness
18.104.22.168. Expensive instruments
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
Insights into Our Other Trending HealthCare Reports:
Bovine Colostrum Market By Types (Freeze Dried Type Bovine Colostrum Power, Spray Dried Type Bovine Colostrum Power) By Applications (Powder, Capsules, Tablets, Other (Emulsus Etc.)) Forecast 2020 To 2026
Diazepam Market Analysis, By Form (Tablet, Oral Solution, Rectal Gel, Injection), By Application Type (Anxiety Disorders, Alcohol Withdrawal, Muscle Spasms, Seizures, Sedation, Insomnia), By End-User (Geriatric, Pediatric, Adults), By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Surgical Sealants & Adhesives Market Size, Share, Demand By Type (Fibrin, Collagen-Based, Cyanoacrylates, Polymeric Hydrogels, And Others), By Applications (Central Nervous System, Orthopedic, Cardiovascular, General Surgery, And Other), By Indication (Surgical Hemostasis, Tissue Engineering, And Tissue Sealing), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, And Others), Forecast To 2027
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs