The Global Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring, and Safety Market are projected to be worth USD 1,339.4 Million by 2027, expanding at CAGR of 5.0% throughout the estimated timeline, according to a recent analysis by Emergen Research. The accelerating market expansion can be accredited to rising occurrences of cancers worldwide. The augmenting use of nuclear medicine and radiopharmaceuticals for diagnosis and treatment of diseases is predicted to propel the industry’s growth exponentially.
One of the major elements stimulating the market’s progress is the rapid development of diagnostic imaging centers and a rising proportion of people opting for healthcare insurance. The increasing use of advanced technologies developed through extensive R&D processes is anticipated to positively impact market growth. Moreover, the increasing efforts taken by the government to tackle the health problems associated with radiation is anticipated to further boost the industry growth. Additionally, increasing awareness among people worldwide is further enhancing the market growth.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/353
However, the scarcity of skilled professionals and educated medical physicists is anticipated to hamper the demand for the market. Implementation of stringent regulations and policies is also anticipated to impede the demand for these technologies. Nonetheless, the escalating adoption of these technologies by clinics, hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic centers, and cancer institutes is estimated to positively boost industry growth.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Personal dosimeters, part of radiation dosimetry, are used to determine the doses for individuals who are exposed to radiations in work environments. A variety of dosimetry techniques are available and they partially depend on the radiation source, whether it is outside the body or inside. The dosimeters are also extensively used to estimate exposure to external radiation.
- The gas-filled detectors segment is foreseen to proliferate at a considerable CAGR owing to the gas-filled detectors’ favorable performance-to-cost ratio. Moreover, the increased usage in the imaging field is further boosting segment growth.
- The escalating patient pool of cancer in specialized clinics and research institutes is anticipated to bolster the demand for clinics application segment. The clinics are actively deploying advanced medical equipment to offer sophisticated and top-notch medical care to the patients. The segment is predicted to proliferate at an escalated CAGR throughout the projected timeframe.
- North America is anticipated to occupy a considerable share of the industry throughout the projected timeframe due to the implementation of favorable regulations and technological advancements in the region. Furthermore, increasing demand from the United States is predicted to add traction to regional growth.
- Asia Pacific region is foreseen to expand at a considerable CAGR attributable to the increased demand from APAC countries such as India, Japan, Australia, Singapore, and China. Moreover, the exponentially increasing population in the APAC region is adding to the market demand, thereby driving the industry growth.
- Prominent players of the industry include Amray Group, Mirion Technologies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Sun Nuclear Corporation, Fortive Corporation, Polimaster, Inc., Infab Corporation, Bertin Instruments, PTW Freiburg GmBH, and Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., among others.
- Kromek, in 2019, introduced D3S PRD (personal radiation detector), which is a fast paced and cost-efficient spectroscopic radiation detector (SPRD) or PRD replacement that offers the front line users a powerful, sensitive, and resilient radiation detector.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/353
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety Market on the basis of product, detectors, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Personal Dosimeters
- Active Dosimeters
- Passive Dosimeters
- Area Process Monitors
- Radioactive Material Monitors
- Surface Contamination Monitors
- Environment Radiation Monitors
- Other Medical Radiation Detection and Monitoring Products
Detectors Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Gas-Filled Detectors
- GM Counters
- Proportional Counters
- Ionization Chambers
- Organic Scintillators
- Inorganic Scintillators
- Solid-State Detectors
- Diamond Detectors
- Semiconductor Detectors
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-radiation-detection-monitoring-and-safety-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Explore our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market To Be Worth USD 29.32 Billion by 2027
Neurostimulation Devices Market To Reach USD 13.70 Billion by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 12.6%
Industrial Microbiology Market To Be Worth USD 17.71 Billion by 2027
Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market To Reach USD 431.6 Million by 2027
Medical Lighting Technologies Market Size To Be Worth USD 2.99 Billion by 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756