Deployment of flow-inflating neonatal and intensive care units, technological advancements and product launches are driving the manual resuscitators market.
Market share: USD 478.38 million in 2019
Growth rate: 4.2%
Market Trends: Product launches and advances in R&D
The global manual resuscitators market is presumed to reach USD 667.29 million by 2027 from USD 478.38 million in 2019 with a CAGR of 4.2%. Manual resuscitators are devices used to inflate the lungs of a patient who cannot breathe or has severe breathing issues. These are used to regulate sufficient oxygenating when a ventilator is unavailable for procedures.
Key market participants include-
Weinman Emergency, Laerdal Medical, HUM Systems for Life, Me.Ber. srl, Ambu A/S, Medline Industries, Philips Healthcare, Hopkins Medical Product, Drager Medical AG and Co., ResMed, Inc., Covidien Plc, GE Healthcare, and CareFusion.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1490
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD) ranks 3rd in the leading cause of death in the US. The manual resuscitators are mainly used in treating COPD.
A manual resuscitator incorporates a non-respiratory valve system, an inflating bag, and an oxygen pump into a single device that can be connected to an endotracheal tube or masks for manual ventilation of the market. . It is advised to keep manual resuscitators entirely assembled in case of emergency.
Big Value Mast (BVM) or manual resuscitator is a portable handled ventilator consisting of 3 components, valve, bag and a mask. There are two types of manual resuscitators, namely disposable and reusable manual resuscitators.
Disposable manual resuscitators are applied for patients during suctioning, cardiopulmonary resuscitation and intrahospital transportation. Reusable manual resuscitators can be used more than once, mainly in the neonatal care units and intensive care units. This has driven the market growth.
Though silicon material is cost-effective, some allergic effects in patients with asthma have reported. Lack of awareness among people, poor health facilitates and heavy pressure on lungs, and lung complications are the limiting factors for the manual resuscitators market.
- Neonatal intensive care units are less prevalent in the low and middle-income countries. More than 4 million die in a month after birth, and around 75% die in the first week itself.
- It is estimated that around 3.17 million deaths happened in 2015, and more than 90% of deaths occurred in the low and middle-income countries.
- Around 400,000 Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest were registered in the U.S. and 200,000 in Europe.
- The North American sector has dominated the manual resuscitators market with the highest share of 38.6%
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to spectate the highest growth rate of 5.2% due to the untapped market in developing countries like India and China.
- India has innovated new development with enlarge infant resuscitator and is predicted to boost the market.
- Hospitals dominated the industry with a market share of 53.1% among all other end users mainly due to the demand for artificial oxygenation in the delivery and neonatal department. If cardiac patients will gradually increase, the need for manual resuscitators is assumed to increase further.
- Self-inflating bags held the highest market share and is projected to remain dominant, with a share of 45% through the forecast period. These bags are easy to use as compared to the other resuscitators, thus have high market demand.
- The flow-inflating bag or anesthesia bag is expected to see a rapid increase in demand due to the fact that is primarily used in neonatal and intensive care units where the supply of 100% oxygen is of extreme importance.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Manual Resuscitators Market: Segmentation
Product Type (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Self-inflating manual resuscitator
- Flow-inflating manual resuscitator
Application (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Cardiopulmonary arrest
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Modality (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Reusable manual resuscitator
- Disposable manual resuscitator
Technology (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- PEEP valve
- Pop-off valve
End-use (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Specialized diagnostic centers
- Intensive care units
- Out-of-hospital care (Ambulances)
- Specialized clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount on “Manual Resuscitators Market – Forecast to 2025” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1490
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Exploration in deep water
3.2. Increasing awareness about environment
Chapter 4. Global Medical Resuscitators Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
184.108.40.206. Off shore exploration
220.127.116.11. Technological developments
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.6. Market Pricing Analysis
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Get Insights into Our Other Trending HealthCare Reports:
Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market By Offering (Hardware, Software), By Technology (Machine Learning, Context-Aware Computing, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision), By End-Use ¬ (Hospitals & Healthcare Providers), And Region Forecast To 2027
Healthcare Asset Management Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product (Radiofrequency Identification (RFID) Devices, Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS)), By Application (Hospital Asset Management, Pharmaceutical Asset Management), By End-User (Hospitals And Clinics), And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Analysis By Technology (Full Immersive, Non-Immersive, Semi-Immersive), By Component (Hardware, Software), By Application (Patient Care Management, Education & Training, Fitness Management, Pharmacy Management, Surgery), By End User (Research and Diagnostics, Laboratories, Hospitals & Clinics, Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical Companies), By Device Type (Head-Mounted Display, Gesture-Tracking Device, Projectors And Display Units, Others), By Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs