IV therapy or intravenous therapy is a medical process that specially delivers liquid or required fluid to the patient’s body through passing it directly through vein. The intravenous administration route is very commonly used for solutions like rehydration or also to offer any kind of nutrition in patients who cannot consume water or food through mouth easily and have difficulty in consumption. This could also be used to deliver the medications or other medical therapy like blood electrolytes or products to treat the imbalances in electrolyte. Efforts and attempts have also been made to offer intravenous therapy, but the practice failed to become widespread and effective as well until the development of techniques for effective and safer use.
IV Equipment market is estimated to be around US$ 10.0 Bn in 2017. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2019 to 2030.
Increasing geriatric population coupled with growing number of surgical procedures has been pivotal in dictating the growth of the IV equipment market. Moreover, Increasing patient awareness, rising prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing expenditures on healthcare is anticipated to be the major drive the growth of the global IV equipment market between 2019 and 2030. Christe University, along with Christie Medical Holdings, Inc. entered into collaborative agreement with B Braun Medical in 2017, to improve peripheral IV access success. Collaborations and partnerships of such forms is anticipated to further contribute to the growth of the IV equipment market, by promoting new innovative techniques of administering medications and other substances with greater efficiency through the intravenous routes.
Major Key Players of the IV Equipment Market are:
BD, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter, Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, ICU Medical, Inc., Smith Medical (Smiths Group plc.), TERUMO CORPORATION, MOOG INC., AngioDynamics, and Medline Industries, Inc.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “IV Equipment Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/34
The population of geriatric population across the world has grown rapidly over the past several decades. Moreover, this growth has witnessed an unprecedented rate in recent times. In 2016, it was approximated that the population of individuals aged 65 years or older was 8.5% or 617 million of the entire world population. Furthermore, it is projected that the figure will witness an increment to 17% i.e. 1.6 billion by the end of 2050. Such rapid growth of geriatric population is anticipated to present a remunerative growth opportunity for the global IV equipment market in the coming times. Since, the utilization of IV Equipment products for assisting treatment and facilitating faster recovery among aged population is enormously crucial.
The IV Equipment Market is segmented on the basis of Type, Applications and region.
Major Types of IV Equipment Market covered are:
Major Applications of IV Equipment Market covered are:
- Surgical Wounds
- Traumatic Wounds
Increasing number of surgeries has been a major contributor to the growing demand for IV equipment worldwide. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in U.S., a total of 51 million inpatient surgical procedures were performed in 2010. It is estimated that the global burden of surgical conditions is a staggering 28-32%. Similarly, growing preference for minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures in anticipated to further propel the growth of the IV equipment market.
– To study and analyze the global IV Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the IV Equipment market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global IV Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the IV Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/34
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Ecosystem
- Currency Used for the Study
- Report Beneficiary List
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Technological Advancement
- Reimbursement Scenario Snapshot
- Global IV Equipment Market – Analysis & Forecast, By Product
- Introduction & Definition
- IV Catheters
- Infusion Pumps
- Stopcocks & Check Valves
- Needleless Connectors
- Administration Sets
- Securement Devices
- Drip Chambers
- Other IV Equipment
- Global IV Equipment Market – Analysis & Forecast, By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Home Care
- Other End Users
- Global IV Equipment Market – Analysis & Forecast, By Region
- North America IV Equipment Market
- Europe IV Equipment Market
- Asia Pacific IV Equipment Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) IV Equipment Market
- COMPETETIVE LANDSCAPE
- Market Share Analysis (2018)
- Key Strategies Assessment
- New Product Launches
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
- Other Strategies
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products Offered, Financial Performance, R&D Intensity, Marketing & Sales Intensity, Recent Developments, Analyst Corner)*
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- ICU Medical, Inc.
- Smith Medical (Smiths Group plc.)
- TERUMO CORPORATION
- MOOG INC.
- Medline Industries, Inc. (*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain)
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/34
In the end, IV Equipment industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
About Market Industry Reports-
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement & advisory services, Market Industry Reports is at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We identified the caliber of market dynamics & hence we excel in the areas of innovation and optimization, integrity, curiosity, customer and brand experience, and strategic business intelligence through our research.
We continue to pioneer state-of-the-art approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.