Rising usage of smartphones, wireless network technology and efforts taken by government to encourage healthcare mobility are factors increasing the demand for healthcare mobility solutions market.
Market size: USD 37.77 billion in 2019
Growth rate: 21.8%
Market trends: Increasing occurrence of chronic disorders and adoption of mobility solutions.
The global Healthcare Mobility Solutions market is estimated to expand from USD 37.77 billion in 2019 to USD 185.96 billion by 2027, with a significant CAGR of 21.8% through the forecast period.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- McKesson Corporation
- Cerner Corporation
- Zebra Technologies
- Philips Healthcare
- AT&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems
- Omron Corporation
- Airstrip Technologies Inc.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2175
The healthcare sector is adopting digital technologies that improve the hospital patient experience and make it easy to access healthcare information. The industry is focusing on digitalization and improving the patient care experience to make it easier to access healthcare information. The astronomical advancement of mobility solutions is currently transforming the face of the market and a natural extension of the healthcare industry has been developed.
Healthcare mobility solutions are projected to result in improved patient outcomes by limiting the number of hospital readmissions. It enables the workers and staff to access information quickly and efficiently while minimizing costs and controlling hazards. Using mobile technologies, the employees can provide patient care more sparingly, expand the response time and patient output with minimum risks and expenses.
The number of hospitals adopting patient management software is increasing as it helps the physicians to refer to the patient’s previous record, examine the current health condition and suggest affordable treatments, thereby decreasing the involvement of unnecessary procedures.
Rising awareness among the populace regarding the advantages adopting better healthcare management, increased promotions through social media platforms, need for diagnosis and treatment at point-of-care, and more emphasis on personalized medicine and patient-centered focus is driving the market.
Lack of funding is seen to hamper the market extension in the developing nations. Unsecured connectivity, misapplication of patient data, loss of device and misuse of location tracing services are some of the factors limiting the market expansion.
- mHealth application segment is predicted to expand at a substantial 22.5% CAGR during the projection period. The market is flourishing due to the increasing popularity of smartphones, internet and wireless technologies that promote mHealth services.
- Developing the next generation of mobile internet technology offers better internet speed and network security. It is expected to transform the telemedicine field by introducing seamless connections, accessing the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) devices. These factors offer smooth connectivity during video consultations other than sharing data files.
- Cloud systems that contain mobile apps with secure links allow healthcare professionals to access the EHRs anytime.
- The February 2018 Chronic Care Act promotes the use of versatile new tools to help control individual care. The Chronic Care Management (CCM) supported providers, patients, and payers based on the acquired CMS data from 2015 to 2016. Patients save around USD 200 per year, and the average saving is USD 888 per patient per year.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to preserve its dominance in the healthcare mobility solutions market with a CAGR of around 22.1% from 2020 to 2027. The growth of the segment is due to the increasing number of clinics, nursing homes and hospitals in the region along with increasing occurrence of chronic disorders.
- North America is one of the fastest developing regions in the healthcare mobility market. The rising health awareness adoption of various mobility devices like bands and watches for daily health monitoring is boosting the market in this region.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/healthcare-mobility-solutions-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Healthcare Mobility Solutions market on the basis of products and services, application, end use and region:
Products and Services Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
Enterprise Mobility Platforms
- Barcode Scanners
- RFID Scanners
- Mobile Computers
Mobile Applications (Apps)
Application Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Enterprise Solutions
- Patient Care Management
- Dietary and Nutrition
- Medication Administration
- Case Management
- Patient Id (PPID)/Patient Tracking
- Patient Monitoring
- Specimen Collection and Tracking
- Infectious Disease Monitoring/Field Data Collection
- Other Patient Care Management Solutions
- Operations Management
- Materials Management
- Revenue Management/Billing
- Asset and Facilities Management
- Patient Admissions/Discharge
- Claims Processing
- Workforce Management
- Time and Attendance Management
- Other Operations Management Solutions
- mHealth Applications (Patient-centric Applications)
- Chronic Care Management
- Medication Management
- Weight Loss
- Sleep Monitoring
- Women’s Health
- Other mHealth Applications
End-Use Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount on “Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market- Forecast to 2027” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2175
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
Get Insights into Our Other Trending HealthCare Reports:
Cell Sorting Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product And Services (Cell Sorters, Reagents & Consumables, Services), By Technology (Magnetic-Activated Cell Sorting, Fluorescence-Based Droplet Cell Sorting, MEMS – Microfluidics), By Application (Clinical, Research), By End-Use, And By Region, Segment Forecast To 2027
Digital Biology Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Tool (Databases, Software & Services, Infrastructure/Hardware), By Service (Contract, In-house), By Application (Drug Discovery & Disease Modelling, Cellular & Biological Simulation, Preclinical Drug Development, Human Body Simulation Software, Clinical Trials), By End-Use (Academics & Research, Industrial), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Forensic Technology Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Technology (Capillary Electrophoresis, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Rapid DNA Analysis), By Services (Chemical Analysis, DNA Profiling, Firearms Identification), By Application (Biodefense & Biosurveillance), and Region, Segment Forecast to 2027
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Government efforts to promote healthcare mobility
3.2. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases
3.3. Increasing awareness regarding mobility solutions
Chapter 4. Healthcare Mobility Solutions Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Healthcare Mobility Solutions Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
188.8.131.52. Expansion in wireless network technology
184.108.40.206. Penetration of tablets and smartphones
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
220.127.116.11. Confidentiality and safety concern
18.104.22.168. Limited data integration capacity
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.6. Healthcare Mobility Solutions Pricing Analysis
4.7. Industry analysis – Porter’s
4.8. Healthcare Mobility Solutions PESTEL Analysis
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs