The Global Healthcare CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Market is expected to attain a valuation of USD 26.53 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 13.8%, according to the current analysis by Emergen Research. The market is anticipated to grow exponentially over the coming years due to the augmenting demand for improved and automated workflows in the healthcare sector. Moreover, the increasing demand for effective billing processes in healthcare facilities is expected to further fuel the market growth. The rising number of hospitals in developing countries is also adding traction to market growth.
Additionally, the rising need for effective marketing campaign solutions in the healthcare sector is likely to augment the global healthcare CRM market’s growth in the projected timeframe. However, privacy concerns related to patient medical records and complications in developing CRM solutions and services are expected to restrain the market growth in the projected timeline.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/458
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The software sub-segment is foreseen to lead the industry growth throughout the projected timeframe owing to the benefits of healthcare CRM software such as enhanced customer engagement, communication and service efficiency, enhanced management of clinical records and information, and improved efficiency of activities and workflow.
- The cloud-based sub-segment is estimated to retain its market share over the projected timeline, expanding at a CAGR of 13.9%. The growth is attributed to the easy implementation and improved reliability, protection, and the convenient usability of the cloud-based healthcare CRM. The cloud-based CRM solutions also offer a cost-efficient approach which is further driving the growth of the segment.
- The operational CRM sub-segment is anticipated to lead the industry growth throughout the projected timeline. Operational CRM contributes to the facilities that assist the companies in delivering excellent customer experience. This ability of operational CRM supports a wide variety of business functions from operation to sales to marketing.
- The communication module sub-segment is anticipated to occupy a substantial share of the market during the timeline as the module enables recording and planning of communications with firms or individuals. It is necessary to add a summary of the conversations to evaluate the schedule for the next meeting.
- The healthcare providers sub-segment is forecast to occupy a substantial share of the industry due to the expanding application of CRM in healthcare facilities. The growing implementation of CRM to enhance sales and marketing processes in pharmaceutical firms is further adding to the growth of the industry.
- North America is estimated to lead the market in terms of shares during the projected timeline due to state-of-the-art healthcare facilities and rising awareness about healthcare IT solutions in clinics and hospitals.
- Major companies operating in the industry include Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, SugarCRM Inc., Infor, Inc., Accenture Plc., Healthgrades Operating Company Inc., Cerner Corporation, Salesforce.com, Inc. and, Amdocs Ltd.
- Healthgrades Operating Compnay Inc., acquired Evariant, Inc., in January 2020. Under the agreement, Healthgrades will deliver the highly improved end-to-end communication framework in the healthcare sector to expand high-value offerings, enhance patient lifespan, and broaden network usage and scheduling, representing the ongoing work of both the companies joining forces with other providers to offer these services.
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/458
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Healthcare CRM Market on the basis of component, deployment, solution, application, end-use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Analytical CRM
- Operational CRM
- Collaborative CRM
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Patient Management
- Report Module
- Communication Module
- Task Management
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Healthcare Payers
- Healthcare Providers
Click on the link to read key highlights of the report and look at projected trends for years to come: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-crm-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Metastatic Cancer Treatment Market Size To Be Worth USD 111.16 Billion by 2027 | Emergen Research
Molecular Forensics Market Size Worth USD 2,223.7 Million by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 9.8% | Emergen Research
Electronic Skin Patches Market Size Worth USD 18.10 Billion by 2027 | Emergen Research
Big Data in Healthcare Market Size Worth USD 78.03 Billion by 2027 | Emergen Research
Nanopharmaceutical Drugs Market Size To Be Worth USD 82.71 Billion by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 7.3% | Emergen Research
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-healthcare-crm-market