The global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market is estimated to reach a valuation of USD 90.46 Billion by 2027, according to the latest study by Emergen Research. The market is poised to proliferate significantly over the projected timeframe owing to the growing demand for inexpensive healthcare solutions. Augmenting requirements for cloud-based technologies in the healthcare field and the rising need to minimize expenditure related to healthcare facilities are boosting the demand for cloud computing in the healthcare industry.
Cloud-based technologies allow doctors, hospitals, and other medical organizations to reduce capital expenditure drastically. However, the healthcare cloud computing market is anticipated to be hampered by increasing concerns about security and privacy. Incorporating patient data on remote servers increases concerns regarding data security, which can impede the growth of the industry over the estimated years.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/425
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The Private Cloud segment is projected to command the market growth, occupying a 10.8% industry share during the estimated timeframe. In the private cloud, the organization is responsible for tracking and preserving sensitive patient data, and this can contribute to the market growth in the next years.
- The Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) segment is predicted to expand exponentially through the timeline attributable to the easy featuring and interpretation of PaaS services in cloud computing by the users via a web browser.
- The Pay-as-you-go model segment is estimated to occupy the industry’s largest share accredited to the convenient access of the facilities and equipment. Another significant advantage of the model is the calculation of expenses in the reservation phase.
- North America is estimated to occupy a significant share of the market during the projected timeframe owing to the continuous advancement in cloud technologies in healthcare industry.
- Major participants of the market include Infosys Limited, CitiusTech Inc., Microsoft Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Omnicell, Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Sectra AB, and Koninklijke Philips NV.
- Cisco Systems Inc. announced plans to gain a controlling stake in Banzai Cloud Ltd., in November 2020. The acquisition will enable Cisco to develop a cloud-based networking solution with assets and teams backing from Banzai Cloud Ltd.
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/425
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market on the basis of cloud type, service, application, price model, end-user, and region:
Cloud Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Private Cloud
Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Clinical Information Systems
- Non-clinical Information Systems
Price Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Spot Pricing
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
Click on the link to read key highlights of the report and look at projected trends for years to come: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-cloud-computing-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Insights into our Other Published Related Reports:
Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market Size Worth USD 22.41 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 26.2%
Prefilled Syringes Market Size Worth USD 9.11 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 8.9%
Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Market Size Worth USD 50.32 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 9.3%
Alopecia Market Size Worth USD 5,250.8 Million by 2027 | CAGR of 8.9%
Synthetic Blood Substitutes Market Size Worth USD 15.40 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 18.5%
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-healthcare-cloud-computing-market