According to a recent market study published by Growth Market Reports (GMR), titled, “Global Healthcare PPE Market by product, end-use, distribution channel and Region: Size, Share, Trends and Opportunity Analysis, 2017-2027”, the market was valued at US$ 12,948.2 Million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a healthy growth rate of 21.1 % by the year 2027. The healthcare PPE market volume is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR of around 20.3% by the year 2027. Specialized clothing or appliances worn by an employee for the protection against infectious materials is personal protective equipment, or PPE, as specified by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). OSHA issues occupational health and safety regulations. These regulations mandate the use of PPE to protect healthcare workers from exposure to Mycobacterium tuberculosis and blood-borne pathogens in healthcare settings. Conversely, any possible exposure to infectious diseases is needed under OSHA’s General Duty Clause PPE.
Request Sample Report:https://growthmarketreports.com/request-sample/91
The global healthcare PPE market is fragmented based on product, end-use, distribution channel and region. In terms of products, the market is segmented into protective clothing, respiratory protection, head eye & face protection, hand protection, protective footwear, hearing protection, others. Protective clothing is further divided into scrubs, gowns, labcoats, others. Respiratory protection is categorized as surgical masks, respirator masks, others. Hand protection segment is further divided into disposable gloves, durable gloves, others. On the basis of distribution channels, the market is segmented into online and offline. Online segment is categorized as company websites, E-commerce websites. Offline segment is further divided into supermarket/hypermarkets, specialty stores, pharmacy stores, and others. On the basis of end-use, the market is divided into hospitals and clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, academic and research institutes, diagnostic laboratories and others. Based on region, the global Healthcare PPE market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America region is further bifurcated into countries such as US, and Canada. Latin America region is further segmented into Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America, Asia Pacific is further segmented into, India, China, Australia, Japan, South Korea, South East Asia (SEA), Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Mongolia, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The Europe region is further categorized into U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, Belarus, and Rest of Europe, and the MEA region is further divided into Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Turkey, Algeria, Nigeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Mozambique, Angola, Kenya, Ethiopia, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Oman, Libya, Egypt, and Rest of Middle East & Africa (MEA).
In the year 2020, the Healthcare PPE market is expected to witness considerable growth due to COVID 19 pandemic. Various medical research institute and vaccine manufacturing are trying to find the use healthcare PPE string for the development of COVID-19 vaccine. According, to an investigation by the World Health Organization (WHO), healthcare PPE can help protect against COVID-19. However, the market is anticipated to witness slight fluctuations in supply for Healthcare PPE due to closing of international trades.
For More Information: https://growthmarketreports.com/enquiry-before-buying/91
As per GMR industry analyst Akshata Ahire, “The global Healthcare PPE Market is anticipated to witness significant growth during forecast period 2020-2027 driven by surging number of covid-19 cases, implementation of stringent government norms, rapid technological advancements in healthcare. Also, rising number of patients are boosting the market. Since, several approaches are currently being developed for affordable health care plans offered by governments of various countries. Bio-based materials is expected to reduce environmental impact of current PPE, this factor proves as an opportunity for this market. Key players in the market are actively focusing on R&D activities to develop healthcare PPE products.”
Key Takeaways from the Study:
- 3M, Medtronic, and Baxter holds ~13.0% of market share of global Healthcare PPE market in the year 2019.
- North America accounts for a major share of the market, followed by Asia Pacific. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- In terms of value, the online segment is anticipated to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period as it is often defined as buying or selling services or goods over a public network without the physical media, which is done by uploading information to the internet for users to view and choose from. Online methods of delivery is open to a vast number of customers and is cost-effective for businesses, as a physical media is not required.
- The hand protection segment is anticipated to expand at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period due to rising COVID infection among patients.
Buy Full Report at https://growthmarketreports.com/report/healthcare-ppe-market-global-industry-analysis
|Market Value in 2019||US$ 12,948.2 Million|
|Market Growth Rate (from 2020 to 2027)||21.1%|
|Historical Data||2017 & 2018|
|Forecast Period||2020 – 2027|
|Units Considered||Value (US$ Million), Volume (Mn Units),|
|Market Segments||By Product, By Distribution Channel, By End-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Country Scope||US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America, India, China, Australia, Japan, South Korea, South East Asia (SEA), Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Mongolia, and Rest of Asia Pacific, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, Belarus, and Rest of Europe, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Turkey, Algeria, Nigeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Mozambique, Angola, Kenya, Ethiopia, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Oman, Libya, Egypt, Rest of Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Key Companies Profiled||Honeywell International Inc., 3M, Medtronic, Baxter, Stryker, Top Glove Corporation Bhd, Dupont, ANSELL LTD, Medline Industries, Inc, Semperit AG Holding, Hartalega Holdings Berhad
B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc., Cantel Medical., Cardinal Health, Dentsply Sirona
Derekduck Industry Corp., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Dynarex Corporation, Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd., Med-Con Pty Ltd, Medisca Inc., Owens & Minor, Inc., PRIMED Medical Products, Inc., Rubberex, SHIELD Scientific, Sterimed Group
Supermax Corporation Berhad, SYNERGY MEDICAL, INC., Zimmer Biomet, Alpha Pro Tech
|Customization Scope||Report customization available on request|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Avail tailor-made purchase options to meet your research requirements.|
- Supply-side: Healthcare PPE manufacturers, raw material suppliers, primary respondents, and distributors.
- Demand Side: Hospitals and clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, academic and research institute, diagnostic laboratories, others etc.
- Regulatory Side: Concerned government authorities, commercial research & development (R&D) institutions, and other regulatory bodies
- Associations and Industry Bodies: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), World Health Organization (WHO), Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Central Drug Standard Control Organization (CDSCO), Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW), International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Association (IFPMA), World Trade Organization (WTO), Indian Medical Research Council (ICMR).
Request Sample Report:https://growthmarketreports.com/request-sample/91
Our reports are more than just research reports to us. They are tools that enable us to maintain long-term relationships with our clients whom we honor and cherish. Our client’s business growth is integral for not only them but also us. This is what differentiates us from other market research companies.
At GMR, we provide our expertise and guideline for success. Our team of efficient and experienced researchers and consultants provide progressive market intelligence reports that are accurate, authentic, and in-depth. This empowers the clients to make well-informed decisions.
Moreover, we offer market intelligence studies, ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including chemicals and materials, energy, automobile, healthcare, consumer goods, and technology. Our deep understanding of many business environments across industries such as those mentioned above allows us to deliver tailor-made reports.
Head of Business Development
Phone No.: +1 909 545 6473
Email – sales@GrowthMarketReports.com
Website – https://GrowthMarketReports.com
Address – 500 East E Street, Ontario, CA 91764, United States.