The “Germany smart healthcare market” size is expected to reach USD 33.09 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 21.9% during the forecast period. The robust government support in Germany along with technological advancement are factors expected to boost the growth of the market, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Germany Smart Healthcare Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (Electronic Health Record, Smart Medication Delivery, Telemedicine, RFID Systems, mHealth, and Others), By Application (Health Data Storage, Monitoring and Treatment, Inventory Management, and Others), and by End User (Hospitals & ASCs, Homecare Settings, and Others) and Forecast, 2020-2027.” The market size stood at USD 6.87 billion in 2019
The report covers:
- Global Germany Smart Healthcare Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/germany-smart-healthcare-market-104166
Leading Players operating in the Germany Smart Healthcare Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- GE Healthcare (General Electric Company) (Chicago, U.S.)
- Siemens Healthineers AG (Siemens Healthcare GmbH) (Munich, Germany)
- Abbott (Lake Bluff, U.S.)
- Olympus Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Resideo Technologies Inc. (Austin, U.S.)
- Cisco (San Jose, U.S.)
- IBM (Armonk, U.S.)
- Cerner Corporation (Kansas City, U.S.)
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (Chicago, U.S.)
Expansion Plans of Prominent Companies to Strengthen Business
The ongoing strategies of Cerner, and Resideo Technologies Inc to expand its presence in Germany will incite lucrative business. For instance, the German Government’s mandate of an EHR for all the individuals under the statutory health insurance (SHI). In September 2019, there were an estimated 1,379 health technology start-ups in Germany. This includes InterComponentWare (ICW), eGym, Ada, Clue, and Freeletics. The emerging companies in healthcare, telemedicine, and mHealth will bolster the healthy growth of the market. Similarly, the emerging players are focused on strategic collaborations with established players to strengthen their footprint in the German market.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/germany-smart-healthcare-market-104166
Growing Adoption of Telemedicine and mHealth to Boost Market
The increasing acceptance of various technologies such as mHealth and telemedicine by the German population will have a tremendous impact on the global market. The ongoing alternations in legislation are expected to boost the expansion of digital health platforms. Moreover, favorable reimbursement policies for digital health solutions will simultaneously create opportunities for the market. The increasing awareness about various advantages of new technologies in healthcare such as greater accessibility, efficient treatment, disorder management, and cost-effectiveness will have an excellent effect on the market during the forecast period. Also, the emerging number of companies in healthcare will favor the healthy growth of the market.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Chronic Diseases in Germany
- Regulatory and Reimbursement Scenario
- Key Industry Developments – Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Technological Advancements in Smart Healthcare
- New Product Launch (by Major Players)
- Germany Smart Healthcare Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
- Electronic Health Record
- Smart Medication Delivery
- RFID Systems
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Health Data Storage
- Monitoring and Treatment
- Inventory Management
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Homecare Settings
- Competitive Analysis
- Germany Market Share Analysis (2019)
- Company Profiles (Overview, Products & services, SWOT analysis, Recent developments, strategies, financials (based on availability))
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Olympus Corporation
- Resideo Technologies Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- COVID-19 Impact on Smart Healthcare Market
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/germany-smart-healthcare-market-104166
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Germany Smart Healthcare Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Germany Smart Healthcare Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245