Increasing occurrences of chronic diseases and manufacturing of highly effective biological drugs are factors driving the market growth.
Market size: USD 2.94 billion in 2019
Market Growth rate: 5.1%
Market Trends: Growing disposable income and concerns regarding healthcare
The Global Biological Safety Testing Market is projected to grow at a 5.1% CAGR and reach USD 7.34 billion by 2027 from USD 2.94 billion in 2019.
Biologics are a type of drug product synthesized from living organisms. The safety and evaluation of these drugs are utmost important. Biological safety testing is crucial for originating new products. This is executed to assure contamination-free and safe vaccines and biopharmaceuticals. The global market is flourishing to combat probable biological warfare
Reagents are an important component in the biological safety testing and are used regularly in chemical and scientific laboratories. Advancement and innovation in the formulation of kits and reagents will increase the demand among the lab technicians, especially in toxicology assessment.
The cumulative prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases like diabetes and cancer are the significant factors contributing to the drug development sector that is driving the growth of biological and safety market. This is predicted to increase the research and safety assurance of specific and targeted therapeutics and ways to assess the outcomes and avoid the inadequacies. The biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries are using biological safety testing tools to provide biologics with high efficiency and contamination-free.
In 2019, North America held the highest market share of 37.3% mainly due to advancements in biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, rising occurrences of chronic disorders, overrising population, technological advances in R&D, government investment in biologics, and the growing number of product launches.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1412
Further key findings:
- Based on products, the instruments sector dominated the market with a share of around 31.2% by the year 2019. Instruments are used for performing various tests like bioburden and toxicology. The rise in demand is due to the implementation of safety precautions and protocols by the biopharma industry.
- Innovations and modifications in formulating reagents and kits are estimated to increase the demand among the laboratory technicians to incorporate these products. The reagent and kits segment is predicted to reach USD 3.06 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 12.1%.
- Demand for vaccine and therapeutic section is rising due to the well-defined safety guidelines and non-toxic, unaltered therapeutic value of developed vaccines and biopharmaceuticals. The market segment is considered to reach a valuation of USD 2.62 billion by 2027.
- Due to increasing usage of endotoxin tests in drug manufacturing, the endotoxin test sub-segment held the highest market share of around 27.6% by 2019. Accessibility to various types of exotoxin tests like gel clot exotoxin or turbidimetry test is expected to flourish the segment growth.
- Asia Pacific region is predicted to spectate the fastest growth rate of 12.6% during the projected period due to rising healthcare expenses and increasing health concerns. The per capita investments, improving economic growth in countries, such as Singapore, India, and China, and advances in treatment and improved healthcare facilities is assumed to help the expansion of the market in the APAC region.
Key Participants in the market:
- SGS SA
- Lonza Group
- Merck KGaA
- WuXiPharmaTech Inc.
- Avance Biosciences Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc.
- Toxikon Corporation
- BSL Bioservice
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Cytovance Biologics Inc.
To Identify the Key Trends in the Industry, Click on the Link Below:
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Biological Safety Testing Market on the basis of product, application, test type, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Reagents & kits
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Stem cell
- Tissue & tissue-based products
- Gene therapy
- Vaccines & therapeutics
- Blood & blood-based therapy
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Cell line authentication and characterization tests
- Bioburden tests
- Residual host contamination detection tests
- Sterility tests
- Adventitious agent detection tests
- Endotoxin tests
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Middle East & Africa
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount on “Biological Safety Testing Market – Forecast to 2027” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1412
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Biological Safety Testing Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Biological Safety Testing Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Rising number of biological and pharmaceutical industries
18.104.22.168. Growing R&D investments by government
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Lack of skilled professionals
4.3. Technological Insights
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Get Insights into Our Other Trending Reports:
Dry Mouth Relief Market By Type (Mouthwash, Spray, Lozenges, Gel, Others), By Application (E-commerce, Supermarket, Others) Regional Outlook And Forecasts, 2020-2027
Sodium Hyaluronate Eye Drops Market By Type (Sjogren Ssyndrome, Stevens-Johnsonsyndrome, Conjunctival Epithelium Injury), By Application (Adult, Children), And Region – Global Forecasts To 2027
Urinary Stone Treatment Device Market By Type (Ureteral Stents, Nephrolithotomy, Lithotripsy), By Application (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), And Region- Global Forecasts To 2027
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs