InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. features the release of the market research report on “Global Agricultural Microbials Market Assessment – – Industry Analysis, Competitive Analysis, COVID 19 Impact Analysis, and Revenue Forecast Till 2030”
According to the latest research by InsightAce Analytic, the global market was valued at US$ XX Mn in 2020 and it is expected to reach US$ XX million in 2030, recording a promising CAGR of XX% from 2020 to 2030.
Agriculture microbials also referred to as bioinoculants, are considered to be the substantial alternative for and eco-friendly alternative to the chemical fertilizers for plant growth and soil fertility. These microbials are identified to be a potent method to offer substantial benefits to crops for sustainable agriculture. The beneficial microbials promote the growth of plant under natural as well as extreme conditions and play important role in nutrient uptake from surrounding ecosystems of plants. Furthermore, these bioinoculants can be used as cost-effective input for increasing the productivity of the crops by lowering doses of fertilizers and finally, harvesting more nutrients from the soil.
In the agriculture industry, soil nutrients are very vital for the continuous and efficient production of crops and healthy food to meet the demands of the increasing population.
The growth of the agriculture microbials market can be attributed to the rapidly evolving agriculture industry, a favourable regulatory scenario in various regions, coupled with the rising demand for eco-friendly products.
The rapid adoption of integrated pest management (IPM) and mounting demand for sustainable processes owing to increasing environmental concerns is expected to boost the microbe usage in the agriculture sector.
Furthermore, increasing environmental concerns due to the side effects of synthetic and chemical additives used in the agriculture sector, benefits of the use of agricultural microbials, the increased shift toward agriculture biologicals and escalating investments in R&D by agrochemical companies are further anticipated to fuel the market demand across the globe.
However, at present, the agriculture industry has been significantly affected by COVID-19 pandemic and the consequent lockdown situation across the globe. On the other hand, the post-pandemic situation is expected to create significant opportunities for the agriculture microbials market across the globe.
This report highlights an exhaustive list of companies involved in the market and gives details of their products, financials, operations, and business strategy. Key players operating in the Agricultural Microbials Market include BASF SE (Germany), Bayer CropScience (Germany), Sumitomo Chemicals Company Ltd.n(Japan), Monsanto Company (US), Corteva (US), Syngenta AG (Switzerland), Certis USA LLC (US), Marrone Bio Innovations (US), CHR. Hansen Holdings (Denmark), Isagro S.p.A (Italy), UPL Corporation (India), Verdesian Life Sciences LLC (US), Valent Biosciences LLC (US), Lallemand Plant Care (Canada), Agrilife Biosolutions Ltd. (India), Bioworks, Inc. (US), Novozymes (US), Koppert Biological Systems B.V (US), Wilbur-Ellis Holdings Inc. (US), Pivot Bio (US)., 3Bar Biologics, AgBiome Innovations, Azotic Technologies, BioConsorita, Corteva Agriscience, and Other Prominent Players.
Enquire about this latest version of the report? Get Discounted Cost Proposal @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report-details/global-agricultural-microbials-market/#request-for-tocproposal
Market Segments Featured in the Report
Global Agricultural Microbials Market Outlook (Value (US$ Mn), 2020 – 2030), By Types
Global Agricultural Microbials Market Outlook (Value (US$ Mn), 2020 – 2030), By Crop Types
- Cereals & grains
- Oilseeds & pulses
- Fruits & vegetables
- Other crop types (Turfs, ornamentals, plantation crops, and forages)
Global Agricultural Microbials Market Outlook (Value (US$ Mn), 2020 – 2030), By Functions
- Soil amendments
- Crop protection
Global Agricultural Microbials Market Outlook (Value (US$ Mn), 2020 – 2030), By Applications
- Foliar spray
- Soil treatment
- Seed treatment
- Other modes of application
Global Agricultural Microbials Market Outlook (Value (US$ Mn), 2020 – 2030), By Formulations
- Dry (dry granules, water-dispersible granules, and wettable powders)
- Liquid (Emulsifiable concentrates, suspension concentrates, and soluble liquid concentrates)
Global Agricultural Microbials Market Outlook (Value (US$ Mn), 2020 – 2030), By Region
North America Agricultural Microbials Market Outlook (Value (US$ Mn), 2020 – 2030), By Country
Europe Agricultural Microbials Market Outlook (Value (US$ Mn), 2020 – 2030), By Country
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific Agricultural Microbials Market Outlook (Value (US$ Mn), 2020 – 2030), By Country
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Agricultural Microbials Market Outlook (Value (US$ Mn), 2020 – 2030), By Country
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa Agricultural Microbials Market Outlook (Value (US$ Mn), 2020 – 2030), By Country
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Company Overview
- Financial Performance
- Key Development
- Latest Strategic Developments
Key Topic Covered in Table of Content:
- Chapter 1: Report Overview
- Chapter 2: Executive Summary
- Chapter 3: Global Market Growth Trends
- Chapter 4: Global Agricultural Microbials Market Scope and Snapshot
- Chapter 5: Global Agricultural Microbials Market Segment by Types
- Chapter 6: Global Agricultural Microbials Market Segment by Applications
- Chapter 7: Global Agricultural Microbials Market Analysis by Regions
- Chapter 8: North America Agricultural Microbials Market Analysis by Countries
- Chapter 9: Europe Agricultural Microbials Market Analysis by Countries
- Chapter 10: Asia-Pacific Agricultural Microbials Market Analysis by Countries
- Chapter 11: Middle East and Africa Agricultural Microbials Market Analysis by Countries
- Chapter 12: Latin America Agricultural Microbials Market Analysis by Countries
- Chapter 13: Global Agricultural Microbials Market Competitive Outlook
Why should buy this report:
- To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the global agricultural microbials market
- To receive an industry overview and future trends in the agricultural microbials market
- To analyze the agricultural microbials market drivers and challenges
- To get information on agricultural microbials market size value/revenue (US$ Mn) forecast till 2030
- Major investments, mergers & acquisition in agricultural microbials industry
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting firm that enables clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market and competitive intelligence to expand businesses. We help clients gain a competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets, and repositioning products. Our expertise is in providing syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with an in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost-effective manner.