The global “genomics market” size is projected to reach USD 62614.6 million by 2026. Genomics has successfully transformed the way of preventing, managing and treating diseases. Researchers at the University of Paris-Saclay believe that we have entered into the third revolution of sequencing technology in the world of genetics. Moreover, several companies are planning to build third-generation sequencing technology to stay abreast of new trends. As per a recent report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Genomics Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Type (Products, Services), Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction, Next-generation Sequencing, Microarray, Sanger Sequencing), Application (Diagnostics, Research), End-User (Research Institutes, Healthcare Facilities & Diagnostic Centers, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies, Contract Research Organization (CROs)) & Regional Forecast, 2019 – 2026,” the market value stood at USD 15888.8 million in 2018 and is anticipated to exhibit an exponential CAGR of 18.7% during the forecast period.
- Detailed Historical Overview
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market Dynamics of the Industry
- In-depth Market Segmentation
- Historical and Projected Market Sizing in Terms of Value
- Recent Market Trends and Impact Factors
- R&D Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/genomics-market-100941
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
The study covers key players operating in the market along with prime schemes and strategies implemented by each player to hold high positions in the industry. Such a tough vendor landscape provides a competitive outlook of the industry, consequently existing as a key insight.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
Start-ups to Focus on Providing Genomics Services to Customers
Veritas Genomics announced the launch of new genome sequencing products in November 2018. The company aims to enhance its customer service and expand its product portfolio. Other companies such as Agilent Technologies, Inc., Illumina, Inc., and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd are expected to lead the market in the forecast period. This is mainly on account of their strong product portfolio and wide geographical reach. Among these companies, Illumina acquired a leading position in 2018 owing to the acquisition of Pacific Biosciences.
Advancements in Bioinformatics to Boost the Market in North America
Among regions, North America is anticipated to emerge dominant in the global genomics market throughout the forecast years. In 2018, the market value stood at USD 6959.3 million. This is ascribable to the rising focus on pharmacogenomics and technological advancements in bioinformatics. This, coupled with increasing adoption of new sequencing technologies, will create growth opportunities for the market in this region. Rising preference for personalized medicines is another factor responsible for the dominance of market in this region.
Apart from North America, the market in Europe is expected to exhibit a higher CAGR owing to the robust support from governments, especially in the U.K. Asia Pacific is expected to hold a considerable genomics market share over the projected horizon. Factors such as increasing the aging population, high demand for genetic sequencing in China, and expansion of healthcare system are positively impacting the genomics market growth in this region.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/genomics-market-100941
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
3.4 Market Trends
- Key Insights
4.1 Genomics Research Spending – For Key Countries, 2018
4.2 Regulatory Scenario – For Key Countries
4.3 Overview of Genomics Service Provider
4.4 New Product Launch
4.5 Start-ups with their Funding Overview
4.5 Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Global Genomics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
184.108.40.206 Instruments& Software
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Technology
5.3.1 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
5.3.2 Next-generation Sequencing (NGS)
5.3.4 Sanger Sequencing
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.5.1 Research Institutes
5.5.2Healthcare Facilities & Diagnostic Centers
5.5.3 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies
5.5.4 Contract Research Organization (CROs)
5.6. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.6.1 North America
5.6.3 Asia Pacific
5.6.4 Latin America
5.6.5 Middle East & Africa
- North America Genomics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis – By Type
220.127.116.11 Instruments & Software
6.3. Market Analysis – By Technology
6.3.1 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
6.3.2 Next-generation Sequencing (NGS)
6.3.4 Sanger Sequencing
6.4. Market Analysis – By Application
6.4. Market Analysis – By End User
6.5.1 Research Institutes
6.5.2 Healthcare Facilities & Diagnostic Centers
6.5.3 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies
6.5.4 Contract Research Organization (CROs)
6.6. Market Analysis – By Country
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/genomics-market-100941
Fortune Business Insights follows a robust research methodology that involves data triangulation based on top-down, bottom-up approaches, and validation of the estimated market numbers through primary research. The information used to estimate the market size and forecast for various segments at the global, regional, and country level is derived from the most credible published sources and through interviews with the right stakeholders.
Growth rate or CAGR exhibited by a market for a certain forecast period is calculated on the basis of various factors and their level of impact on the market. These factors include market drivers, restraints, industry challenges, market and technological developments, market trends, etc.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates Genomics Market trends with SWOT analysis.
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Order Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100941
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Genomics Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Genomics Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245