Gemcitabine HCL (hydrochloride) is basically a chemical compound used majorly for treating different types of cancers. This chemical compound is soluble in water, to smaller amount soluble in methanol, and is nearly insoluble in the polar organic solvents and also in ethanol. It is also one of the most effective and promising modern cytotoxic agents available today. Overall, gemcitabine hydrochloride drug has presented its efficiency in wide range of solid tumors and hence, the drug has been accepted in treating non-small cell lung cancer, breast cancer, as well as the bladder, and pancreatic cancers. The latest information or study has also been proved in treating the ovarian cancer. Gemcitabine holds optimal toxicity profile including myelosuppression, the most common prevalent side effect. The non-hematological activities are comparatively less common.
Gemcitabine HCL Market is estimated to be over US$ 680 Million in 2018. It is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR from 2019 to 2030.
The significant growth of the gemcitabine HCL market can be attributed to the increasing number of various types of cancers, growing healthcare infrastructure, increasing awareness among people regarding cancer, and patent expiry of top branded drugs. All these factors are further driving the gemcitabine HCL market growth. In 2018, 1,735,350 new cases of cancer were diagnosed and around 609,640 people died from the disease in the US. Also, as per World Health Organization (WHO), in 2018, the most common causes of cancer death worldwide were lung cancer causing 1.76 million deaths, colorectal causing 862,000 deaths, stomach causing 783,000 deaths, liver causing 782,000 deaths, and breast causing 627,000 deaths. Furthermore, according to Cancer Research UK, the number of cancer patients will rise by 40% till 2035 when compared with 12% in 1990s, with a higher number of such cases among men. Also, patent expiry of the Elli Lilly and company branded drug called Gemzar has boosted the production of a generic version of the drug by manufacturers in Asia Pacific. These are some of the major factors contributing to market growth.
Major Key Players of the Gemcitabine HCL Market are:
Eli Lilly and Company, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Accord Healthcare, Pfizer, Inc., Mylan N.V., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Fresenius Kabi AG, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Medtronic, Biocon, and Cipla Inc., among others.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Gemcitabine HCL Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/186
Other factors, including key players focusing more on the research & development of new cancer treatments are also fueling market growth. Eli Lilly and Company invests around 21.6% of its total revenue into research & development activities, which is far more than generic manufacturers investing in such activities. The company primarily focuses on developing new oncology products for the advanced treatment of cancer patients, further contributing to market growth.
The Gemcitabine HCL Market is segmented on the basis of Type, Application, End-Users and region.
Major Types of Gemcitabine HCL Market covered are:
Major Applications of Gemcitabine HCL Market covered are:
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Non-small-cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Major End-Users of Gemcitabine HCL Market covered are:
- Cancer Centers
Some factors impacting the market negatively include the cost of cancer treatments, and the risks/side effects associated with gemcitabine HCL. Even with insurance, cancer patients frequently face unpredictable or unmanageable costs. Couple with this, side effects associated with the use of gemcitabine HCL at times cause sudden numbness or weakness, sudden severe headache, confusion, problems with vision/speech/balance, white patches and sores inside the mouth, pain/swelling/skin changes where the needle was placed, hearing problems, blood in the urine, breathing problems, and others, these factors are expected to negatively impact market growth.
– To study and analyze the global Gemcitabine HCL consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Gemcitabine HCL market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Gemcitabine HCL manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Gemcitabine HCL with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/186
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Classification
- Geographic Scope
- Years Considered for the Study: Historical Years – 2016 & 2017; Base Year – 2018; Forecast Years – 2019 to 2030
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESSMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Key Products Assessment
- Patent Assessment
- Pipeline Drugs
- GLOBAL GEMCITABINE HCL MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- GLOBAL GEMCITABINE HCL MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Non-small-cell Lung Cancer(NSCLC)
- Other types of Cancer
- GLOBAL GEMCITABINE HCL MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USER
- Cancer Centers
- GLOBAL GEMCITABINE HCL MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Gemcitabine HCL Market
- Europe Gemcitabine HCL Market
- Asia Pacific Gemcitabine HCL Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Gemcitabine HCL Market
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Key Players & Their Competitive Positioning (2018)
- Key Strategies Assessment
- New Product Launches
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
- Other Strategies
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products Offered, Financial Performance*, Recent Developments)
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Accord Healthcare
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Cipla Inc.
*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/186
In the end, Gemcitabine HCL industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
About Market Industry Reports-
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement & advisory services, Market Industry Reports is at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We identified the caliber of market dynamics & hence we excel in the areas of innovation and optimization, integrity, curiosity, customer and brand experience, and strategic business intelligence through our research.
We continue to pioneer state-of-the-art approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.