The Enteral Feeding Formulas market is driven by the higher prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, dementia, liver disease, and chronic pulmonary obstructive disease.
The enteral feeding formulas market size is expected to rise from USD 5.49 billion in 2019 to USD 10.13 billion by 2027, during the forecast period, delivering a CAGR of 7.5%. The rising geriatric population, chronic diseases, premature births, high health care spending and high demand for home care are mainly driving the market.
The enteral feeding formula market has been propelled by a rise in patients suffering from cardiovascular disease, cancer and diabetes, the leading disease-causing deaths. The growth of new innovations in products is demonstrated by continuous clinical trials. The growing number of new product launches is another key factor that positively impacts tube feed demand growth. For the administration of nutrients into the intestine or the stomach through the tubing, enteral tube feeding is used, and this refers to those patients that are unable to fulfil the nutritional requirements or are unable to absorb nutrients orally. For enteral formula feeding, various kinds of tubes, such as nasojejunal tubes, nasogastric tubes, gastrostomy, and jejunostomy, are available.
Receive a PDF sample of the global Enteral Feeding Formulas Market report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1359
In enteral procedures, vast varieties of formulas are available to feed a person. Choosing a specific method for a person is not appropriate as such a formula results in different side effects. Few people are allergic (milk and lactose, corn, eggs, tree nuts, soy, fish, and others) to specific proteins, fatty acids, and are forced to take formulas supposed to be suitable for their condition. As a consequence, difficulty in choosing the correct approach limits market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market size for enteral feeding formulas is projected to increase from USD 5.49 billion in 2019 to USD 10.13 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. The rising geriatric population, chronic diseases, premature births, high health care spending and high demand for home care are mainly driving the market.
- In 2019, oncology dominated the industry with more than 38% share in the market, based on application. The highest growth is projected to amount to USD 3.68 billion in 2027, delivering a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. The difficulties faced by these patients and rising incidences of head and neck cancer are leading to increased revenue share. Significant weight loss has been reported in patients suffering from head and neck cancer, which has, in turn, increased demand for tube feeding. It has been observed that until they started medical care, nearly 40-50% of patients with head and neck cancer suffered from malnutrition.
- The adult enteral feeding formulas market is projected to amount to USD 7.26 billion in 2027, delivering a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period. Increased tube feed adoption among adults is one of the key factors driving development. In addition, the market availability of a significant number of tube feeds for adults also leads to its increased sales share.
- The standard enteral feeding formulas market is projected to rise to USD 6.23 billion in 2027, with a CAGR of 8% in the forecast duration. Rising micro- and macro-nutrient deficiency among hospital patients stimulate their demand during both pre- and post-surgery. For patients with no trouble digesting and consuming nutrients, these tube feeds usually contain proteins and polysaccharides. Combined with increased demand for low-cost nutrient formulations, the availability of a wide range of standard formulas drives their development.
- The demand in North America enteral feeding formulas market is projected to hit USD 3.39 billion in 2027, during the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 7.9%. Their regional demand is motivated by the rising burden of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, cancer, and other neurological conditions. In 2018, nearly 34 million Americans suffered from diabetes. The advantageous reimbursement situation allows patients to follow tube feeds as Medicare claims cover enteral feeding.
- The major players in the market are Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Danone S.A. (France), Fresenius Victus Inc. (U.S.), Kabi AG (Germany), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Global Health Product Inc. (U.S.), Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (U.S.), Nestle (Switzerland), Hormel Foods, LLC (U.S.), Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd. (Japan), and others.
To get this report at a lucrative price, click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1359
For the purpose of this study, the Enteral Feeding Formulas Market is segmented on the basis of type, form, age, application, flavor, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Standard Formula
- Specialty Formula
- Blenderized Formula
- Elemental Formula
- Semi-Elemental Formula
- Polymeric Formula
- Fiber Supplemented Formula
Age Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Flavor Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Butter pecan
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Critical care
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
To read more about the report, click here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/enteral-feeding-formulas-market
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Enteral Feeding Formulas Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Enteral Feeding Formulas Market By Method Insights & Trends
Chapter 6. Enteral Feeding Formulas Market By Type Insights & Trends
Chapter 7. Enteral Feeding Formulas Market By Distribution Channel Insights & Trends
Chapter 8. Enteral Feeding Formulas Market By Application Insights & Trends
Chapter 9. Enteral Feeding Formulas Market Regional Outlook
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Patient Temperature Management Devices Market Analysis By Product Type (Patient Warming Systems, Convective Warming Systems, Intravascular Warming Systems, Surface Warming Systems), By Application (Perioperative Care, Acute Care, Newborn Care, Others), By End-User (Surgical Centers, Emergency Care Units, Ambulatory Sites), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Nasopharyngeal Swabs Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Foam Tipped Swabs, Non-Woven, Others), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinic, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Acromegaly Therapeutic Market Share, Growth & Analysis, By Product (Somatostatin analogs, GHRA), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or queries regarding the report or its customization, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure you receive a report well-suited to your needs.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370