Electronic Health Records are a comprehensive compilation of vital patient and community health information, basically a patient’s digitised paper map. Electronic health records are patient-centered documents that allow approved staff to quickly view and retrieve critical information. By reducing the likelihood of medical errors, duplication of information, delays in treatment, and improving the clarity of medical records, EHRs boost patient care performance.
Electronic health record systems are readily embraced by various medical practitioners and healthcare organisations to save time and money. Electronic Health Records (EHRs) provide healthcare providers and patients with a wide range of benefits as it increases the efficiency of the system and improves patient satisfaction. Vital data ranging from patient medical history, allergies, immunisation plans, medication plans, radiology photos, diagnosis, and laboratory test results are fitted with the EHRs. In various healthcare environments, EHRs eventually streamline and automate the workflow.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/254
Key Highlights From The Report
- The growth of the electronic health records market over the coming years is projected to be driven by the adoption of automated software solutions and streamlining of electronic healthcare systems coupled with increasing awareness of the benefits of electronic health records.
- Growing funding and investment from government and private businesses, technological improvements in the healthcare IT sector, and rising demand for healthcare system centralization are expected to fuel industry growth on a global scale.
- The growth of the electronic health records market over the coming years is expected to increase the adoption of EHRs, a rapid increase in the geriatric population, a growing need for remote monitoring of the ageing population, and an additional need for efficient healthcare infrastructure.
- However, growing cases of fraud, cyber-crimes, patient data protection uncertainty and high costs associated with electronic health records are expected to hamper market growth in the coming years. Furthermore, it is also predicted that the expense and maintenance of software systems would impede the growth of the demand for electronic health records.
- North America dominated the electronic health records market in 2019, according to the regional report, and is predicted to retain a substantial share of the global market over the estimated timeframe, primarily due to the early and massive adoption by hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and other healthcare environments of EHRs.
- In the Asia Pacific region, the electronic health records market is still in the early stages of growth, and the region is therefore expected to show substantial growth over the coming years and provide industry players with lucrative opportunities.
- Some of the prominent players operating in the market are AthenaHealth, Epic Systems, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Cerner Corporation, eClinicalWorks, NextGen Healthcare, Inc., AdvancedMD, MedHost, Greenway Health, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, MEDITECH and others.
- In 2019, the Cerner Learning Health Network, established in collaboration with the Duke Clinical Research Institute, was launched by Cerner Corporation to strengthen clinical research documents and expand customer base.
- Epic Systems upgraded its EHR in 2018 to strengthen the inter-physician exchange and sharing of critical patient information.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/254
Electronic Health Records Market Segmentation
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global electronic health records market on the product type, end-user, and region
Product Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Web/Cloud-based EHR Software
- On-premise EHR Software
End-User Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Centers
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electronic-health-records-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market Size Worth USD 22.41 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 26.2%
Prefilled Syringes Market Size Worth USD 9.11 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 8.9%
Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Market Size Worth USD 50.32 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 9.3%
Alopecia Market Size Worth USD 5,250.8 Million by 2027 | CAGR of 8.9%
Synthetic Blood Substitutes Market Size Worth USD 15.40 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 18.5%
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756