The global Drug Screening Market is predicted to gain a valuation of USD 13.56 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 17.1% throughout the projected period, according to a recent analysis by Emergen Research. The increasing consumption of alcohol and substance abuse coupled with the implementation of stringent policies in developed and developing nations are the significant factors driving the industry’s expansion. Escalating incidences of accidents caused by excessive intake of alcohol is driving the need for drug screening.
Drug screening is increasingly deployed in workspaces as pre-employment testing for employees and athletes to detect drugs in urine, blood, and other body fluid samples. Technological advancement in drug screening and increasing applications of drug screening devices across various end-user industries are adding traction to the industry’s growth. Additionally, increasing financial support from the government to develop advanced drug testing programs is further expected to augment market growth over the projected timeframe. However, the ban imposed on the consumption of alcohol and drugs in certain countries is projected to impede the market growth in some regions.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/442
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Breathalyzers are typically used to measure the alcohol content in breath. The product has an increased demand as its acquisition is easy, gives accurate results, and the test can be carried out anywhere.
- Breath samples are more preferred as they offer several advantages in the drug screening process. They are less intrusive, less invasive, and quick as compared to urine and blood samples.
- The workplace end-user sub-segment accounted for the largest share of the industry in 2019 owing to several companies implementing random drug test policies to ensure the safety of the work environment and enhance productivity. Several professional sports events also carry out drug testing to prevent doping or cheating.
- North America held the largest share of the industry in 2019 and is projected to lead the market growth in the coming years. This growth can be attributed to increasing incidences of drugs and substance abuse and the implementation of stringent policies permitting drug screening in the region.
- Prominent players of the industry include Omega Laboratories, Quest Diagnostics, Psychemedics, LabCorp, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Drägerwerk, Alfa Scientific Designs, Roche Diagnostics Limited, Siemens Healthineers, and Premier Biotech.
- Psychemedics Corporation, in 2020, launched a vaping panel to detect the presence of marijuana, Cannabidiol (CBD), and nicotine. The test assists the schools and workplaces to screen for the presence of drugs ingested in any form.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/442
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Drug Screening Market on the basis of product and service, sample type, end-user, and region as follows:
Product and Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Drug Screening Products
- Analytical Instruments
- Chromatography Instruments
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Semiconductor Breathalyzers
- Fuel-cell Breathalyzers
- Other Breathalyzers
- Rapid Testing Devices
- Urine Testing Devices
- Dip Cards
- Drug Testing Cups
- Drug Testing Cassettes
- Oral Fluid Testing Devices
- Assay Kits
- Calibrators & Controls
- Sample Collection Tubes
- Other Consumables
- Drug Screening Services
- Analytical Instruments
Sample Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Breath Samples
- Urine Samples
- Oral Fluid Samples
- Hair Samples
- Other Samples
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Schools & Colleges
- Criminal Justice Systems & Law Enforcement Agencies
- Drug Testing Laboratories
- Drug Treatment Centers
- Pain Management Centers
- Individual Users
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/drug-screening-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Explore our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market To Be Worth USD 29.32 Billion by 2027
Neurostimulation Devices Market To Reach USD 13.70 Billion by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 12.6%
Industrial Microbiology Market To Be Worth USD 17.71 Billion by 2027
Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market To Reach USD 431.6 Million by 2027
Medical Lighting Technologies Market Size To Be Worth USD 2.99 Billion by 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-drug-screening-market