Drug-device combination products market was valued at $81,374 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $139,193 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2018 to 2025.
Drug-device combination products comprise of two or more regulated components, which work in coordination. These components involve a medical device, which is used to administer a therapeutic drug in the patient’s body. The drug-device combination products can be single products comprising of several components or products packed separately, intended for use with a specialized counterpart. The therapeutic drugs used along with the specific device are either mixed physically or chemically to obtain a resulting mixture for the final use. Currently, the best-known example of drug-device combination product is the drug-eluting stents that are scaffolds coated with a therapeutic drug to prevent growth of tissue scars in an artery.
Major Key Players of the Drug-Device Combination Products Market are:
Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic, Smith and Nephew, Boston Scientific Corporation, GlaxoSmithKline, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Johnson and Johnson, Novartis AG, Bayer AG, Baxter International, Inc.
Get sample copy of “Drug-Device Combination Products Market” at: https://www.marketgrowthinsight.com/sample/38735
Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, respiratory problems, and cancer, drive the growth of the global drug-device combination products market. Further, rise in geriatric population, technological advancements in drug-device combination product, and surge in homebased healthcare market are the other factors that boost the market growth. However, stringent governmental regulations for the approval of combination devices and post-complications and errors lead to numerous product recalls that hinder the growth of the global market. On the contrary, rise in healthcare infrastructure and high market potential in untapped emerging economies are anticipated to serve as lucrative opportunities for market expansion.
The global drug-device combination products market is segmented based on product, application, end user, and region. Based on product, the market is segmented into drug-eluting stent, infusion pump, photodynamic therapy, antimicrobial wound dressing, prefilled syringe, drug-eluting balloon, nebulizer, inhaler, transdermal delivery system, and other products. Drug-eluting stents are further sub-segmented into coronary drug-eluting stent and peripheral drug-eluting stent. The infusion pumps segment is further divided into implantable infusion pumps, insulin infusion pumps, patient-controlled analgesia pumps, and ambulatory infusion pumps. Similarly, prefilled syringes are further categorized into single-chamber prefilled syringes, dual-chamber prefilled syringes, and customized prefilled syringes. The drug-eluting balloons segment is bifurcated into coronary drug-eluting balloons and peripheral drug-eluting balloons. The inhalers segment is further segmented into drug powder inhalers (DPIs), metered dose inhalers (MDIs), and soft mist inhalers (SMIs). Lastly, transdermal delivery systems segment is divided into passive delivery systems and active delivery systems.
Major Types of Drug-Device Combination Products Market covered are:
- Drug-eluting Stent
- Infusion Pump
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Antimicrobial Wound Dressing
- Prefilled Syringe
- Drug-eluting Balloon
- Transdermal Delivery System, and Others
Major Applications of Drug-Device Combination Products Market covered are:
- Cardiovascular Treatment
- Diabetes, Respiratory Problem
- Cancer Treatment
- Antimicrobial Application, and Others
– To study and analyze the global Drug-Device Combination Products consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Drug-Device Combination Products market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Drug-Device Combination Products manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Drug-Device Combination Products with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketgrowthinsight.com/inquiry/38735
Table of Content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.5 Market by Application
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Drug-Device Combination Products Market Size
2.2 Drug-Device Combination Products Growth Trends by Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
3 Market Share by Key Players
3.1 Drug-Device Combination Products Market Size by Manufacturers
3.2 Drug-Device Combination Products Key Players Head office and Area Served
3.3 Key Players Drug-Device Combination Products Product/Solution/Service
3.4 Date of Enter into Drug-Device Combination Products Market
3.5 Mergers and Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
4 Breakdown Data by Product
4.1 Global Drug-Device Combination Products Sales by Product
4.2 Global Drug-Device Combination Products Revenue by Product
4.3 Drug-Device Combination Products Price by Product
5 Breakdown Data by End User
5.2 Global Drug-Device Combination Products Breakdown Data by End User
The report answers important questions that companies may have when operating in the global Drug-Device Combination Products market. Some of the questions are given below:
- What will be the size of the global Drug-Device Combination Products market in 2025?
- What is the current CAGR of the global Drug-Device Combination Products market?
- Which product is expected to show the highest market growth?
- Which application is projected to gain a lion’s share of the global Drug-Device Combination Products market?
- Which region is foretold to create the most number of opportunities in the global Drug-Device Combination Products market?
- Will there be any changes in market competition during the forecast period?
- Which are the top players currently operating in the global Drug-Device Combination Products market?
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketgrowthinsight.com/checkout/38735
In the end, Drug-Device Combination Products industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
Market Growth Insight 100% Subsidiary of Exltech Solutions India, is a one stop solution for market research reports in various business categories. We are serving 100+ clients with 30000+ diverse industry reports and our reports are developed to simplify strategic decision making, on the basis of comprehensive and in-depth significant information, established through wide ranging analysis and latest industry trends.
Phone: + 91 8956767535