Increasing prevalence of cancer and rising R&D activities in the pharmaceutical industry are boosting the global DNA microarray market.
According to Reports and Data’s recent report, the global market of DNA Microarray has been predicted to touch a grand value during the estimated timeline, growing at a promising CAGR rate. DNA microarray is an approach needed for the gene expression’s analysis, which is used in several experimental purposes. A wide range of microarray platforms are available for varied testing. DNA microarray is extensively utilized in the medical treatment and diagnosis, forensic investigations, and biotechnological researches.
DNA microarray is mainly a collection of microscopic features—mostly DNA, probed with distinct target molecules for producing either diagnostic (qualitative) or gene expression (quantitative) data. With the techniques of microarray, thousands of genes can be arrayed and analysed accurately. Microarray techniques can be used in analysing several micro molecules including RNA, DNA, proteins, and also carbohydrates, enzymes, and tissues. This technique has become crucial in clinical diagnosis and research. Furthermore, DNA microarray can be used in profiling of gene expression and biomarker, molecular interactions, enzyme activity, mutation, and pathway identification. Such broad array of application is also triggering demand for DNA microarray techniques, thus fostering the industry’s development.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/288
Growing cases of several chronic diseases, rising healthcare expenditure, and high use of microarray techniques in the infectious diseases are the crucial factors promoting the industry’s growth. Moreover, fast development in the area of genetics is further pushing the industry’s growth. However, high tech and costly instruments, and increasing cost of several tests are hindering the market’s growth.
Key highlights of the report:
- DNA microarray is primarily used in the diagnostics, which are single nucleotide polymorphism-based. Other microarray techniques like antibody microarray finds huge applications in the field of immunology—electronic immunoassays, and antibody specificity profiling etc.
- Rapidly evolving software information and technology and expansion in the field of bioinformatics are the two crucial factors fuelling the DNA microarray market’s growth, making it durable, unfailing, and economical. However, as per the government’s protocol, there are a few minor changes incorporated in the biological process, leading to distinguished end product, and an urgent need for extensive authentication and testing may restrict the market’s growth.
- Increasing consumers’ affordability, rising per capita income, and soaring demand for effective treatment are positively impacting the market’s growth.
- The North American market is the largest in the overall industry. Rapid advancements in technology, growing public awareness regarding personal health, advanced research facilities, and increasing government initiatives are contributing significantly in this regional market’s growth. The region—Europe is the second largest in market of DNA microarray, succeeded by Asia Pacific. Rising awareness among considerable population about several genetic diseases, advanced technologies in disease treatment and diagnosis, education, and increasing government initiatives are responsible for the Asia Pacific market’s steadfast growth.
- Renowned players are Illumina, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Applied Microarrays, Merck, BioGenex, QIAGEN, Phalanx Biotech, and Perkin Elmer.
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/288
DNA microarray Market: Segmentation
By Type (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2017–2027)
- Complementary DNA Microarrays (cDNA)
- Oligonucleotide DNA Microarrays (oDNA)
By Application (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2017–2027)
- Gene expression
- Genome cytogenetics
By Region (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2017–2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Buy this Report Now @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/288
Table of Contents
1 Market Overview
1.1 DNA Microarray Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 Oligonucleotide DNA Microarrays (oDNA)
1.2.2 Complementary DNA Microarrays (cDNA)
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.3.1 Gene expression
1.3.3 Genome cytogenetics
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
220.127.116.11 USA Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
18.104.22.168 Canada Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
22.214.171.124 Mexico Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
126.96.36.199 Germany Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
188.8.131.52 France Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
184.108.40.206 UK Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
220.127.116.11 Russia Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
18.104.22.168 Italy Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
22.214.171.124 China Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
126.96.36.199 Japan Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
188.8.131.52 Korea Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
184.108.40.206 India Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
220.127.116.11 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
18.104.22.168 Brazil Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
22.214.171.124 Egypt Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
188.8.131.52 South Africa Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
184.108.40.206 Nigeria Market States and Outlook (2012-2022)
1.5 Market Dynamics
1.5.1 Market Opportunities
1.5.2 Market Risk
1.5.3 Market Driving Force
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Cell Isolation Market To Reach USD 21.51 Billion By 2027
Tele-Intensive Care Unit Market To Reach USD 6.29 Billion By 2027
Exoskeleton Market To Reach USD 5.73 Billion By 2027
Home Infusion Therapy Market To Reach USD 41.17 Billion By 2027
Hernia Mesh Market To Reach USD 6 Billion By 2027
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs