Increasing awareness about gastrointestinal dysfunctions, muscle enhancement, and fat reduction supplements is enhancing the market growth.
Market size: USD 575.98 million in 2019, Growth rate: 10.3%, Market Trends: Increased usage of e-commerce
The global digestive enzymes market is estimated to expand at a substantial rate of 10.3% and reach USD 1,324.81 million by 2027 from USD 575.98 million in 2019. Digestive enzymes play a crucial role in breaking down the food you consume. They are a group of enzymes that break large molecules of proteins and fats into smaller molecules easily digested. These digestive enzymes add nutrients to the diet and lower the risk of health problems like chronic pancreatitis, digestive enzymes, IBS, and obesity.
The main driving factor of the digestive enzyme market is the rising demand from sports and nutrition sector and the medical industry due to rising concerns about stomach health. Digestive enzymes are used for the treatment of pancreatic and gastrointestinal disorders and procedures.
The rising consciousness of the gastrointestinal disorders among people and the advances in nutrition and health technology, muscle enhancement and fat lessening supplements, is increasing the digestive enzymes market growth. Increase in disposable incomes and change in people’s lifestyles has increased the demand for digestive enzymes globally.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1251
Rising healthcare prices have resulted in people taking supplements in order to be healthy. Increasing number of gymnasiums and wellness centers and increasing prominence of e-commerce has led to higher demand for digestive enzymes market.
Growing competition in the industry has influenced market players to invest extensively in R&D to produce better goods in order to attract and retain their customers.
The prohibition of animal killings in many countries and concerns surrounding the use of animal-originated products are likely to have an adverse impact on the supply of animal-based products. The perception of probiotics and prebiotics being a safer alternative to digestive enzymes and various legislations and policies governing the market are restricting factors affecting market development.
Digestive Enzymes Market By Dosage form (tablets, capsules, powder, liquids, and others), By Product type (carbohydrates, protease, lipase and others), By Origin, By Application And Segment Forecasts, 2017-2027, To identify key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/digestive-enzyme-market
- Based on dosage, the digestive enzymes market is divided into capsules, liquids, tablets and liquids. Tablet segment held the highest market share of 21.1% by 2019 and is assumed to escalate at a CAGR of 8.3% during the projected period.
- Based on product type, the market is segregated into protease, carbohydrates, and lipase. In 2019, carbohydrates controlled the market and the sub-segment is projected to grow with a CAGR of 10.2%
- The digestive enzymes market is segregated into fungi, animals, plants, and microbes based on origin. The animal origin sub-segment is predicted to continue its dominance during the projected period, with a 9.5% CAGR. Enzymes made from animals are effective for many diseases, including pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer, and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
- On the basis of application, the market was dominated by the medical nutrition sector due to the growing gastrointestinal diseases patients and rising awareness and demand for consuming prebiotics and probiotics among people.
- Geographically, the North American region controlled the market with a projected 10.3% CAGR in the forecast period. The rise in chronic gastrointestinal diseases, preventive medicines, and extensive competition among manufacturers are some key factors boosting the digestive enzyme market growth in this region.
- National Enzyme Company, Abbott Nutrition, Metagenics, Inc., Country Life LLC., Biotics Research Corporation,., Matsun Nutrition, Rainbow Light Nutritional Systems Inc., Twinlab Corporation, Garden Of Life Inc. and Food State Inc. are some of the significant key players in the digestive enzymes market. These manufacturing units have implemented new strategies and ideas for the development of the market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Digestive Enzymes Market on the basis of dosage form, product type, origin, application, and region:
Dosage Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Origin Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Sports Nutrition
- Medical Nutrition
- Infant Nutrition
- Southeast Asia
Middle East & Africa
Browse similar research reports:
Ion Exchange Resin Market To Reach USD 1.88 Billion By 2026
Spine Biologics Market To Reach USD 2,629.6 Million By 2027
Hematology Analyzers and Reagents Market To Reach USD 12.10 Billion By 2027
Stone Treatment Devices Market To Reach USD 2,210.4 Million By 2027
Blood Screening Market To Reach USD 4.86 Billion By 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read full Press Release at : https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-digestive-enzyme-market