The global dermatitis drugs will expand considerably in the coming years driven by the advancements across numerous drug classes. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Dermatitis Drugs: Global Market Analysis, Insights And Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 6,097.4 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights predicts that the market will rise impressively at a CAGR of 10.2% and reach US$ 13,630.8 Mn by the end of 2026. The severity of dermatitis has led to an increasing need for efficient drugs. This, in turn, has led to a growing emphasis on the research and development of newer drugs that can be used in compliance with the regulations, enforced by related authorities. Increasing usage approvals will open up numerous windows for the growth of the global market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of various companies that have made significant contributions to the growth of the global dermatitis drugs market.
The report covers:
- Global Dermatitis Drugs Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/dermatitis-drugs-market-100658
Request A Sample Copy – Dermatitis Drugs Market Report
Leading Players operating in the Dermatitis Drugs Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- LEO Pharma
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Topical Treatment for Atopic Dermatitis gets FDA Nod, Subsequently Aiding the Market’s Expansion
The global dermatitis drugs market will derive significant growth from increasing usage approvals. In 2017, the Food and Drug Administration passed approval for a new topical treatment for atopic dermatitis. The topical treatment ‘Eucrisa’ was aimed at the treatment of children and adults with mild to moderate atopic dermatitis. The use of Eucrisa to minimize the effects of dermatitis has fueled the demand for the products, across the world. The ability of Eucrisa to act on a body enzyme ‘PDE4’ has created several benefits of the product and this, in turn, will lead to an increase in adoption. After successful clinical trials, Eucrisa was seen to reduce skin rashes, itching, and lichenification. The applications of Eucrisa in the healthcare industry have had a positive impact on the global dermatitis drugs market and will favor the growth of the market in the coming years. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that growing usage approvals will bode well for the market in the near future.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/dermatitis-drugs-market-100658
Gain More Insights into the Dermatitis Drugs Market Research Report
Increasing Mergers and Acquisitions Will Enable Growth
The global atopic dermatitis market will witness growth opportunities due to contributions from leading companies and their exceptional business strategies. Recent trends in dermatitis treatment include company mergers and acquisitions, aimed at the betterment of prevailing drugs and creating new drugs. The growing mergers and acquisitions have boded well for the market and Fortune Business Insights has predicted that these activities will induce significant growth in the global dermatitis market in the coming years. In 2016, Pfizer announced that it plans to acquire Anacor Pharmaceuticals for an estimated US$ 5.2 Bn. The company has splashed a huge amount for the take-over of Anacor and this is a strong indication of future growth. The report includes mergers and acquisition similar to the Pfizer-Anacor deal and gauges the impact of such M&As on the global dermatitis drugs market.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of major dermatitis types by key countries, 2018
- Recent industry developments such as mergers & acquisitions
- Pipeline analysis
- Patent landscape
- Reimbursement scenario by key countries
- Regulatory scenario for key countries
- Global Dermatitis Drugs Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Drug Class
- Calcineurin Inhibitors
- PDE4 Inhibitors
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Disease Indication
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Rest of World
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/dermatitis-drugs-market-100658
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Dermatitis Drugs Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Dermatitis Drugs Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245