Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
Global Dentures Market, by Type (Complete Dentures and Partial Dentures), by Usage (Removable and Fixed), By End User (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Dental Laboratories, and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa), is estimated to be valued at US$ 2,472.1 million in 2020 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period (2020-2027), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Request PDF Brochure @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/4361
Launch of new products is expected to drive the market growth
Key players operating in the global dentures market are developing novel products which is expected to boost the global dentures market growth. For instance, in August 2020, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, a dental company with a range of products and systems for dentists and dental technicians, launched Ivotion Denture System, a complete processing chain for the digital production of removable dentures. The system combines coordinated processing components with high-quality materials and perfected technologies to be manufactured in a single milling procedure.
Global Dentures Market – Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to over 100 countries across the globe and the World Health Organization has declared it a public health emergency. According to the World Health Organization’s report, the manifestation of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has resulted in over 75.11 million infected individuals worldwide as of December 20, 2020.
Tailored Information as per niche requirement:
LIMITED TIME OFFER – Hurry Up!
Get Discount For Buyers UPTO 30% OFF On Any Research Report
Apply Promo Code “CMIFIRST1000” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now this Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/4361
COVID-19 can affect the economy in three main ways; by directly affecting production and demand, by creating disruptions in distribution channel, and by its financial impact on firms and financial markets. Due to nationwide lockdowns, several countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, and others are facing problems with regards to transportation of raw materials from one place to another.
Key players in the market are focusing on strategic partnerships to expand their business. For instance, in September 2019, Dentsply Sirona, a manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies and Carbon, a leading digital manufacturing company launched of Lucitone, a digital print denture workflow and material system, which is optimized for the Carbon M-Series printers. This partnership brought the first digitally produced dentures with Dentsply Sirona material and Crafted by Carbon.
Browse 38 Market Data Tables and 35 Figures spread through 195 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Dentures Market – by Type (Complete Dentures and Partial Dentures), by Usage (Removable and Fixed), By End User (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Dental Laboratories, and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027”
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the global dentures market press release, click the link below: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/press-release/dentures-market-3622
Key Takeaways of the Global Dentures Market:
- The global dentures market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period owing to the increasing geriatric population. According to an article published by the World Health Organization (WHO) in February 2018, by 2050, the worldwide population aged 60 years and older is expected to reach 2 billion, from 900 million in 2015.
- Among type, the complete dentures segment held a dominant position in the global dentures market in 2019 owing to rising geriatric population and increasing prevalence of teeth loss.
- Among usage, the removable segment held a dominant position in the global dentures market in 2019 owing to convenience easy care and maintenance. Moreover, the system is similar to natural teeth, and improves patients’ quality of life. .
- Among end user, the dental hospitals & clinics segment held a dominant position in the global dentures market in 2019 owing to rising patient registration in dental hospitals and clinics.
- Key players operating in the global dentures market are Zimmer Biomet, Dentsply Sirona, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, GC Dental, Kulzer GmbH (Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.), Modern Dental Group Limited, COLTENE Group, SHOFU Dental GmbH, Global Dental Science, VITA Zahnfabrik, Holmes Dental Co., Lang Dental Mfg. Co. Inc. and Amann Girrbach AG among others.
- Global Dentures Market, By Type:
- Complete Dentures
- Partial Dentures
- Global Dentures Market, By Usage:
- Global Dentures Market, By End User:
- Dental Hospitals & Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027