Increasing oral problems and diseases, rising geriatric population, and various advantages of dental lasers over surgical instruments are the significant drivers of the global dental lasers market.
Oral diseases affect approximately 3.9 billion people globally along with 44% of the population with untreated dental caries according to FDI World dental federation. Around 60-90% of school-going children and 100% of adults suffer from tooth decay.
A dental laser is a specifically designed laser for oral surgery and dentistry that omits coherent light beams. These lasers are used to shape or remove tissues and for various other uses during dental surgeries. The discovery of these lasers has reduced the need for surgical equipment such as dental anesthetics, handpieces, and hand drills and the deceased the need for lengthy dental surgeries, ultimately cutting down the total surgery duration. Dental lasers have many advantages including minimal dental sutures, low contamination, and bleeding.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/662
There are three main categories of dental lasers: Diode Lasers, Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Lasers, and Carbon dioxide Lasers. Diode lasers are more popular as they are compact and cost-effective compared to other dental lasers.
In restorative dentistry, these dental lasers play a vital role, ranging from the prevention of dental caries to various applications in crowns and bridgeworks, sealing pits, and fissures. The organic and inorganic detritus found in pits and fissures can be removed by organic carbon dioxide lasers. The Yttrium aluminum Garnet Lasers are used to extract decayed tooth substances. The sector is assumed to hold approximately 50% of the market share in product type.
The major drivers of the global dental lasers market are the increasing oral problems and diseases, the rising geriatric population, and various advantages of dental lasers over surgical instruments.
An increase in disposable income has contributed to a rise in demand for laser and cosmetic dentistry and is expected to boost the market during the projection period.
Further key findings:
- Due to the high prevalence of soft tissue disorders like gingivitis and periodontal disorders among the crowd, the soft tissue is assumed to witness the fastest expansion. Soft tissue treatment with diode lasers provides high portability and reliability. Moreover, these diode lasers are broadly used by surgeons during operations. Increasing customer demand for no invasion or minimal invasion therapies combined with increased disposable income is driving the growth in the market.
- The high efficiency of the project has resulted in substantial growth of all tissue segments. These devices are used for oral cavity disorders.
- The dental clinics’ sector led the global market with a high share in past years. The market is predicted to flourish owing to the availability of skilled doctors, preference for diagnosis and care at the clinics, and the increasing number of dental clinics.
- The Dental laser market for North America is seen to hold a substantial-high growth rate due to the ever-increasing oral hygiene and dental problems, increase in the elderly populace, and high frequency of caries, gingivitis, periodontics, and oral cancer.
- The Asia Pacific region is predicted to be the fastest-growing sector during the foreseen period owing to the increasing awareness about dental laser treatments and high rate of dental diseases due to extensive consumption of alcohol, tobacco, and increasing investments in healthcare. Additionally, the growing medical tourism and high demand for cosmetic dentistry is predicted to propel the growth of the dental lasers market.
- Costly dental laser and treatment services are one of the major restraints for the dental lasers market.
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/662
Key market players:
- AMD LASERS
- Biolase Inc.
- FOTONA D.D.
- Convergent Dental
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Syneron Dental
- ZOLAR Technology & Mfg Co. Inc.
- THE YOSHIDA DENTAL MFG. CO. LTD.
- CAO Group Inc
By Product Type:
- Carbon dioxide lasers
- Yttrium Aluminium Garnet Lasers
- Diode lasers
- Endodontic treatment
- Tooth whitening
- Conservative Dentistry
- Oral surgery
By End Use:
- Dental clinics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Buy this Report Now @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/662
Table of Content
1 Dental Lasers Market Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of Dental Lasers
1.2 Dental Lasers Segment by Type (Product Category)
1.2.1 Global Dental Lasers Production and CAGR (%) Comparison by Type (Product Category)(2012-2022)
1.2.2 Global Dental Lasers Production Market Share by Type (Product Category) in 2016
1.2.3 Soft Tissue Dental Lasers
1.2.4 All Tissue Dental Lasers
1.3 Global Dental Lasers Segment by Application
1.3.1 Dental Lasers Consumption (Sales) Comparison by Application (2012-2022)
1.3.3 Dental Clinics
1.4 Global Dental Lasers Market by Region (2012-2022)
1.4.1 Global Dental Lasers Market Size (Value) and CAGR (%) Comparison by Region (2012-2022)
1.4.2 North America Status and Prospect (2012-2022)
1.4.3 Europe Status and Prospect (2012-2022)
1.4.4 China Status and Prospect (2012-2022)
1.4.5 Japan Status and Prospect (2012-2022)
1.4.6 Southeast Asia Status and Prospect (2012-2022)
1.4.7 India Status and Prospect (2012-2022)
1.5 Global Market Size (Value) of Dental Lasers (2012-2022)
1.5.1 Global Dental Lasers Revenue Status and Outlook (2012-2022)
1.5.2 Global Dental Lasers Capacity, Production Status and Outlook (2012-2022)
Get Insights into Our Other Trending HealthCare Reports:
Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market Size, Share & Analysis By Product (Plasmid, Viral and Non-Viral vectors), By Workflow (Upstream, Downstream), By Disease (Cancer, Inherited Disorders, Viral Infections, Others), By Application (Antisense, RNAi, & Molecular Therapy, Vaccinology), By Sales Channel (Channel Sales, Direct Sales), By End-User (Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies, Research Institutes), And Segment Forecasts To 2027
Biochip Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Product (DNA Chip, Lab-on-chip, Protein Chip, Others), By Technology (Microfluidics And Microarray), By Substrate Materials (Glass, Polymers, Silicon, Others), By Application (Genomics, Proteomics, Drug Discovery & Developments, In Vitro Diagnostics, Disease Diagnostics, Agriculture), By End-User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Company, Academic & Research Institute, Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers, Others), By Region Forecast To 2027
Tissue Engineering Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Material, By Application (Cancer, Urology, Neurology, Dental, Cell Banking & Cord Blood, Gynecology, Integumentary/Skin, Spine, Musculoskeletal, & Orthopedics, Vascular & Cardiology), and Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs