Using technically advanced defibrillators, rising demand for superior medical facilities and rising awareness and training programs are factors influencing the growth of the industry.
Market Size: USD 9.99 billion in 2019
Growth Rate: 3.4%
Market Trends: Advances in technology and research
The global defibrillator market is projected to rise from USD 9.99 billion in 2019 to USD 13.10 billion by 2027, with a growth rate of 3.4% through the forecast period. Usage of technically advanced defibrillators, demand for superiority medical facilities, rising awareness, and training programs are significant factors for the growth of the defibrillator market.
A defibrillator is a medical device that helps restore a patient’s normal heartbeat by giving a high electric shock to the heart. Various types of defibrillators, including external, implanted or transvenous, are available in the market. Each type of device works for checking irregular heartbeats or arrhythmias. The rise in the number of cardiovascular diseases cardiac arrests has increased the demand for defibrillators and escalated market growth.
Recommendations for the use of automatic external defibrillator in public places from various cardiology and medical associations have helped increase the rate of adoption in developing countries.
Approvals for using automated external defibrillators in public places have boosted market growth in developed regions. This is expected to continue in the projected period and provide better opportunities for key players in the global market. Substantial investments by leading manufacturers, technological advances and rise in the cardiac disorders have led to the expansion of the global defibrillator market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/defibrillator-market
Further key findings:
- It is reported that around 350,000 Americans die due to heart diseases, many of which are sudden cardiac arrest cases. Defibrillators play a crucial role in avoiding such lethal incidences. They are used to increase the survival rate of cardiac patients by restoring the heart to its normal working state.
- Increase in the usage of External and implantable defibrillators in the hospitals have flourished the hospital market segment. In 2019, the hospital segment held the highest share of around 53.8% in the defibrillator market.
- Automated external defibrillators (AED) help diagnose and identify life-threatening irregular heartbeats. Around 95% of patients with SCA die within a minute and this has contributed to a rise in demand for the AED market.
- Competitors in the industry are launching innovative devices to gain a competitive edge. Defibtech has extended its range to dual-language AEDs so that people from 40 countries can use the Defibtech’s products easily.
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator accounted for the largest market share of 51.1% due to advances in medical technology, such as pacemakers.
- North America dominated the defibrillator market with a share of 38.4% in 2019. The advanced machinery and research tools in this region are assumed to flourish the market growth.
- The Asia Pacific region is suspected to increase at 4.3% CAGR due to improved technology and unexploited market in countries like India and China.
- The survival rate of patients outside the hospital is hardly 1-5%. The prehospital and public access segment is growing at a considerate rate due to advanced automated external defibrillators that potentially increase the chances of survival.
Leading Manufacturers in the market:
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Cardiac Science
- Schiller AG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- ZOLL Medical Corporation
- Jude Medical LLC
- HeartSine Technologies
- Fukuda Denshi Co
- Koninklijke Philips
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1785
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Defibrillator market on the basis of type, end use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Single Chamber
- Dual Chamber
External Defibrillator (ED)
- Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Home Healthcare
- Public Access Market
- Alternate Care Market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount on “Defibrillator Market- Forecast to 2027” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1785
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Rising prevalence of target disease
3.2. Increasing incidences of sudden cardiac arrests
3.3. Worldwide increase in the patient pool
Chapter 4. Global Defibrillator Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Defibrillator Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Global Defibrillator Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Global Defibrillator Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
220.127.116.11. Technological advancements
18.104.22.168. Focus on providing public access defibrillators
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Get Insights into Our Other Trending HealthCare Reports:
Tuberculosis Diagnostics MarketSize, Share & Analysis, By Disease Stage (Latent Tuberculosis, Active Tuberculosis), By Test Type (Radiographic Method, Cytokine Detection Assay, Nucleic Acid Testing), By End-Use (Clinics, Hospitals, Research Institutes & Academics, Reference Laboratories), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Infectious Diseases In Vitro Diagnostics MarketSize, Share & Analysis, By Product (Instruments, Reagents, Software), By Technology (Molecular Diagnostics, Immunochemistry, Microbiology), By End-Use (Point of Care, Central Laboratories), And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing MarketSize, Share & Analysis, By Types (CLIA Method, ELISA Method, Others), By Application (Screening, Post-Treatment Monitoring), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs