Contrast media (medium) or contrast agent is basically a substance that increases the structure’s contrast or the body’s fluid in medical imaging. The contrast agents intake, absorb or change the external electro-magnetism or the ultrasound. This is different from the radio-pharmaceuticals that release radiations themselves. In the x-rays, these contrast agents improve the radio density in structure of the target tissue. In the Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans, the contrast agents reduce the relaxation period or in few cases increase the body’s nuclei in the tissues in the body for changing or modifying the contrast image. The contrast media or the contrast agents are more prominently used to enhance the visibility of gastrointestinal tract or the blood vessels.
Contrast Media / Contrast Agents Market is estimated to be over US$ 4.7 Billion in 2018. It is anticipated to grow at a 3.8% CAGR from 2019 to 2030.
The continual growth of the contrast media/contrast agent market can be attributed to attributed to increasing number of approvals for contrast agents by regulatory authority, rise in number of public and private diagnostic centers, and rapidly growing global cancer population. The increasing number of research and funding activities for research using contrast agents and their applications provides immense opportunities for companies in the market.
Major Key Players of the Contrast Media / Contrast Agents Market are:
are GE healthcare, Bayer, Bracco Diagnostics, Guerbet, Lantheus, J.B. Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, Daiichi Sankyo, Taejoon Pharm, and Jodas among others.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Contrast Media / Contrast Agents Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/71
Over the years market players in the contrast media/contrast agent are focusing on getting approval from regulatory bodies. For instance in 2017, FDA approved new patient Medication Guides for all gadolinium-based contrast agents (GBCA). Similarly in 2016, Bracco Diagnostics Inc. received US FDA approval for Contrast Enhanced Ultrasonography of the Liver. Moreover in 2014, GE Healthcare received approval from Norwegian Medicines Agency for Sonazoid (powder and solvent for dispersion for injection) for liver lesions. With these growing number of product approvals the global contrast media/contrast agent the market is likely to spur in coming years. More application of contrast in various medical application and detection is further anticipated grow in the coming years.
The Contrast Media / Contrast Agents Market is segmented on the basis of Type, Modality, Indication, Application and region.
Major Types of Contrast Media / Contrast Agents Market covered are:
Major Modality of Contrast Media / Contrast Agents Market covered are:
Major Indication of Contrast Media / Contrast Agents Market covered are:
- Cardiovascular Disorders
Major Applications of Contrast Media / Contrast Agents Market covered are:
- Interventional Radiology
- Interventional Cardiology
Many patient and physician have recorded adverse effect related to contrast media/contrast agent. According to a paper published in Journal of Radiology it was observed that varied levels of residual gadolinium were accumulated in the brain. This may be toxic to patients administrated by gadolinium based contrast. Moreover, patients have suffered from itching delayed allergic reactions, anaphylactic reactions, and cutaneous reactions. Furthermore, FDA has recalled various contrast media/contrast agent products owing to their side effects and new guidelines are placed to curb these problems. These adverse effects, side effects and allergic reaction are restraining the growth of the market to a certain extent.
– To study and analyze the global Contrast Media / Contrast Agents consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Contrast Media / Contrast Agents market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Contrast Media / Contrast Agents manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Contrast Media / Contrast Agents with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/71
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Ecosystem
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Pipeline Assessment: Contrast Media
- Clinical Trials Assessment
- GLOBAL CONTRAST MEDIA / CONTRAST AGENTS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- Barium Based Contrast Media
- Iodinated Contrast Media
- Gadolinium-Based Contrast Media
- Microbubble Contrast Media
- GLOBAL CONTRAST MEDIA / CONTRAST AGENTS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY MODALITY
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- GLOBAL CONTRAST MEDIA / CONTRAST AGENTS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY INDICATION
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Nephrological Disorders
- Other Disorders
- GLOBAL CONTRAST MEDIA / CONTRAST AGENTS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
- Other Routes
- GLOBAL CONTRAST MEDIA / CONTRAST AGENTS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
- Interventional Radiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Other Applications
- GLOBAL CONTRAST MEDIA / CONTRAST AGENTS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Contrast Media / Contrast Agents Market
- Europe Contrast Media / Contrast Agents Market
- Asia Pacific Contrast Media / Contrast Agents Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Contrast Media / Contrast Agents Market
- COMPETETIVE LANDSCAPE
- Market Share Analysis (2018)
- Key Strategies Assessment
- New Product Launches
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
- Other Strategies
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Applications Offered, Financial Performance, R&D Intensity, Marketing & Sales Intensity, Recent Developments, Analyst Corner)*
- GE Healthcare
- Bracco Imaging
- J.B. Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Taejoon Pharm
- Other Prominent Players (*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain)
Buy Exclusive Report @ https://www.marketindustryreports.com/checkout/71
In the end, Contrast Media / Contrast Agents industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
About Market Industry Reports-
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement & advisory services, Market Industry Reports is at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We identified the caliber of market dynamics & hence we excel in the areas of innovation and optimization, integrity, curiosity, customer and brand experience, and strategic business intelligence through our research.
We continue to pioneer state-of-the-art approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.