The global cold plasma market is estimated to be valued at US 4,517.8 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 15.3% throughout the projected timeframe, according to a report by Emergen Research. The escalating demand from polymer and plastics industry is a major factor contributing to the growth of the market. Effective application of polymers and plastics requires enhanced adhesion to ensure the mechanical properties are excellent and the durability of plastic compounds is greatly improved. The cold plasma process is extremely advantageous in altering the surface morphology, enhancing plastics’ shear strength, and improving the surface wettability. The cold plasma technology is extensively deployed in plastic and polymer industrial applications where uniform and pore-free thin films having remarkable physical, electric, mechanical, and chemical characteristics are required.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/446
The cold plasma treatment on the textile fiber surface is devoid of any harmful chemicals, thereby reduces pollution caused by chemicals and contamination of water. Additionally, cold plasma is advantageous in altering the surface characteristics of the substrates and generating chemically active functional groups, without altering the overall properties of the substrate. It also consumers less energy and does not generate mechanical risks for treated fabrics, thereby boosting its market growth.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- The low-pressure cold plasma segment is projected to lead the market growth in the forecast duration due to its extensive application in the semiconductor industry for lead frame cleaning before dye attachment and de-smearing of PCBs. Moreover, the low-pressure cold plasma is also used in the decontamination process of food and beverage and medical industries.
- The coating application segment is predicted to expand at a significant growth rate during the projected timeframe. Cold plasma coatings heighten the coatings of objects that are thermally sensitive through a cold regulated jet of plasma that confers an optimum deposition rate and enhanced automation degree, resulting in mass production of coating products.
- The Asia Pacific market is estimated to register the highest CAGR throughout the projected timeline owing to the escalating development of infrastructure and augmented economic activities in developing nations of APAC such as India, Indonesia, and China. Moreover, expansion of several industry verticals such as textile, plastic, food and beverage, and electronics and semiconductor, coupled with the augmenting levels of disposable income in the region is adding traction to the market growth in APAC.
- Major companies operating in the industry include Relyon Plasma GmbH, Plasmatreat GmbH, Nordson Corporation, P2i Limited, Europlasma NV, Apyx Medical Corporation, Adtec Plasma Technology Co. Ltd., neoplas GmbH, Henniker Plasma, and Enercon Industries Corporation.
- Reylon Plasma, in April 2020, introduced peizobrush PZ3. The device is a novel and advanced plasma treatment device that can be held in hands and is equipped with the Reylon’s proprietary PDD technology.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/446
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Cold Plasma Market on the basis of pressure, application, industry vertical, and region:
Pressure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Atmospheric Cold Plasma
- Low-Pressure Cold Plasma
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Wound Healing
- Surface Treatment
- Blood Coagulation
- Wastewater Treatment
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Food & Beverage
- Polymer & Plastic
- Electronics & Semiconductor
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cold-plasma-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market Size Worth USD 22.41 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 26.2%
Prefilled Syringes Market Size Worth USD 9.11 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 8.9%
Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Market Size Worth USD 50.32 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 9.3%
Alopecia Market Size Worth USD 5,250.8 Million by 2027 | CAGR of 8.9%
Synthetic Blood Substitutes Market Size Worth USD 15.40 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 18.5%
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756