High prevalence of chronic disorders is one of the significant factors driving the growth of the CDSS market.
Market Size: USD 1.19 billion in 2019
Growth rate: 9.5%
Market trends: High funds required to set up CDSS
The Global Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) market is presumed to escalate to 2.41 billion by 2027 from USD 1.19 billion, with a CAGR of 9.5%.
some of the leading key players in the CDSS market –
Cerner Corporation, Zynx Health, Philips Healthcare, Epic Systems Corporation, IBM, McKesson Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., and Meditech.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2121
Increasing occurrences of chronic disorders globally is one of the critical factor influencing the market. Increasing chronic diseases has led to more patients going to hospitals for treatment that results in a massive database at the hospital’s end. To manage this extensive data, an accurate and error-free tool like CDSS is essential. Machine learning has developed a CDS device at the University of Pennsylvania that can reduce the sepsis diagnosis time by 12 hours. The algorithm acquired from over 160,000 patients and was validated based on a survey of more 10,000 people.
Government plays a crucial role in adopting a new system or technology in the healthcare sector. Setting up a clinical decision support system is expensive. Thus financial assistance and awareness by the government would play an essential role in the market. This would lead to improved healthcare conditions. In November 2015, China’s 13th Five Year Plan focused on altering healthcare services in the area.
However, the implementation cost of a clinical decision support system is not viable for many hospitals and clinical centers that can hamper the market growth in the coming years.
The clinical decision support system helps clinicians to diagnose and treat COVID-19. CDSS helps to link healthcare sector experts to provide accurate pathways for coronavirus. These clinical pathways support streamlining the facility provider’s workflow by organizing the clinical documents and offering the most recent diagnosis and treatment based on the symptoms and severity of the patient.
Further key findings:
- On the basis of the component segment, services held the highest market share of more than 60% in 2019, owing to the offering of services, such as consulting, maintenance, and training. The segment is likely to continue its dominance and expand at a CAGR of 9.1% during the projection period.
- Based on product, the integrated CDSS sub-segment accounted for a larger market share in 2019 is assumed to grow at the fastest rate of 10.2% during the projected period. This is due to the extensive demand for CDSS solutions to partner and exchange information within themselves.
- Based on level of interactivity, the passive CDSS sub-segment is predicted to grow with an 11.0% CAGR in the projection period. This passive CDSS provides referential links to evidence-based resources and contents. Hospitals and clinics use these links to make decisions.
- Based on application, the drug database sub-segment held the highest market share and is likely to continue its dominance with a growth rate of 10.6% due to the high occurrence of allergies. Drug allergies are rising the demand for CDSS.
- North America controlled the CDSS market in 2019 and is assumed to grow at 8.5% due to advanced technology, high preference for better healthcare facilities, and awareness among people.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc collaborated with San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital in November 2019 to build Electronic Health Records (EHR) for community hospitals.
- Zynx Health launched a novel tool, Import Manager, in October 2019 that supports import of data from EHR systems to knowledge management software.
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization
Get Attractive Discount on “Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) Market- Forecast to 2027” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2121
Market Segmentation and Regional Analysis
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) Market on the basis of component, product, type, mode of delivery, level of interactivity, setting outlook, usage, application, end-use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Standalone CDSS
- Integrated CDSS
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Diagnostic CDSS
- Therapeutic CDSS
Mode of Delivery Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Web-Based CDSS
- Cloud-Based CDSS
- On-Premise CDSS
Level of Interactivity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Passive CDSS
- Active CDSS
Setting Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Care
Usage Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Expert Laboratory Information System
- Machine Learning Systems
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Disease Reference
- Care Plans
- Drug Databases
- Diagnostic Decision Support
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Retail Pharmacies
Click on the Link to Read Key Highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends for Years to Come: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/clinical-decision-support-system-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing geriatric population
22.214.171.124. High returns on investment for CDSS Solutions
126.96.36.199. High prevalence of chronic diseases
188.8.131.52. Government support and initiatives
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. High cost of implementation
220.127.116.11. Reluctance to adopt mobile CDSS
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Insights into Our Other Trending Healthcare Reports:
Biopreservation Market Trends, Growth & Analysis, By Type (Biospecimen Equipment, Biopreservation Media, Cryogenic Storage Systems, Freezers, Refrigerators, Thawing Equipment), By Biospecimen, By Application, And By End Users, And Segment Forecasts To 2027
Light Sources for Endoscopy Market By Type (LED Light Source, Xenon Light Source, Others), By Application (Laparoscopy, Urology, Gastroenterology, Arthroscopy, ENT, Others), Regional Outlook And Forecasts, 2020-2027
Light Duty Rollator Market By By Type (3 Wheel Rollators, 4 Wheel Rollators, Other), By Application (65 to 85 Years Old, Above 85 Years Old, Young Population), Regional Outlook And Forecasts, 2020-2027
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs