According to the recent report by Emergen Research, the Global Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market is estimated to be worth USD 2.00 Billion by 2027. Over the forecast period, the growing prevalence of hydrocephalus among the world population is expected to propel market growth. More than 370,000 American service members have suffered from TBI (traumatic brain injury), one of the causes of hydrocephalus, since 2000. It has been found that 14% of hydrocephalus cases are caused in those who have had an extreme brain injury. In addition, the growing incidence among the paediatric population of tumors, infectious diseases, and brain haemorrhages is expected to further drive the growth of the industry.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/179
Hydrocephalus treatment is a complex procedure that involves high-precision instruments in order to achieve a success rate. This has resulted in the implementation of advanced sensors in devices for the control of cerebrospinal fluid, which is expected to propel demand for this technology shortly.
However, the high risk of shunt malfunctioning and the expense of costly equipment is expected to impede the growth of the market.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In July 2019, Integra LifeSciences Corporation purchased Arkis Biosciences Inc. This deal would boost the role of Integra as the global leader in advanced catheter technology and extend its neurocritical care service.
- With a CAGR of 4.6%, the shunts and valve sub-segment is expected to dominate the market because this technique allows medical practitioners to quickly obtain samples of cerebrospinal fluid.
- The paediatric sub-segment held the largest market with a 51.5% share in 2019 due to the growing prevalence of neurological disorders in newborns. On the other hand, the geriatric segment is expected to experience significant growth over the projected timeframe due to the growing ageing population affected by hydrocephalus.
- The hospital sector is expected to dominate the market over the estimated timeframe, as cerebrospinal fluid instruments are used in brain surgery and treatment of traumatic brain injury.
- Because of the growing prevalence of hydrocephalus among the elderly and the paediatric population, North America is projected to hold the largest market over the forecast era. Due to the involvement of major market players and the increasing biopharmaceutical industry, Europe is expected to expand significantly.
- Due to growing understanding of neurological disorders and associated treatment options in the region, combined with an increasing occurrence of stroke disease, Asia Pacific is expected to see lucrative growth over the forecast period. Development in this area is expected to fuel the growing penetration of original equipment manufacturers in the developing economies to access the potential demand.
- Key participants include Elekta AB, Möller Medical GmbH, Medtronic Plc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, BeckerSmith Medical, Inc, Sophysa SA, Dispomedica GmbH, Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG, DePuy Synthes Companies, and Integra LifeSciences Corporation, among others.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/179
Emergen Research has segmented the global cerebrospinal fluid management market on the basis of product, patient type, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Critical Care Product
- Shunts & Valves
- Patient Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cerebrospinal-fluid-management-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market Size Worth USD 22.41 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 26.2%
Prefilled Syringes Market Size Worth USD 9.11 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 8.9%
Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Market Size Worth USD 50.32 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 9.3%
Alopecia Market Size Worth USD 5,250.8 Million by 2027 | CAGR of 8.9%
Synthetic Blood Substitutes Market Size Worth USD 15.40 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 18.5%
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756