The market size of the Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing was estimated at USD 3.80 Billion in 2019 and is forecast to surpass USD 22.41 Billion registering a CAGR of 26.2% by 2027. The increase in incidences of diseases, such as chromosomal abnormalities, have been increasing with the rise of maternal age, lifestyle changes, and unhealthy diet habits factors which are expected to fuel the global cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing market growth during the forecast period. The growing awareness of health among the population is also expected to fuel the growth of the market in the coming years.
Due to its ability to provide highly accurate single-molecule counting and identification of minor variations in the number of sequences of blood concentration on the chromosome, cell-free foetal DNA research segment is receiving increased interest and investments.
On the other hand, due to its ability to sequence DNA molecules on as many as one million or more Megaclone beads at the same time, the MPSS technology is expected to more widely adopted over the forecast period.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/156
Cell-free DNA technology is used at the initial stage to screen genetic defects in the foetus and to diagnose complexities of pregnancy such as miscarriage using the technique of maternal serum screening. Women are now more career-oriented, and the tendency to start a family at a later age is observed in western countries, and a large number of women are facing pregnancy issues, which is expected to propel demand for cell-free DNA during the forecast timeframe.
However, costly tools, a shortage of trained medical practitioners and a lack of technological standardisation, are some of the restrains the markets is expected to face.
Key Highlights From The Report:
- By type the cell-free foetal DNA (NIPT) segment accounted for the largest market share of 48.8 percent in 2019.
- On the basis of technology the MPSS segment, with a 45.8% share in 2019, dominated the market.
- On the basis of application, the gynaecology segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. By 2027, the segment revenue is expected to surpass USD 10.55 billion.
- With a share of 33.6% North America held the largest market share in 2019 in in the Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) testing market.
- Due to the growing investment by governments to build hospital infrastructure along with the introduction of advanced therapeutic technology, the Asia Pacific Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) testing market is expected to experience steady growth over the forecast period.
- Sequenom, Inc., Quest Diagnostics, Illumina Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Guardant Health, Inc., Biodesix, Inc., Allenex AB, Roche Holdings AG, Biocept, Inc., CareDx, Inc. are some of the participants in the cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing market.
- In September 2020, Illumina Inc., a biotechnology company, signed a final agreement to acquire Grail Inc., a manufacturer of multi-cancer blood test equipment. With the inclusion of cancer screening, diagnostic, and cancer monitoring systems, this acquisition will expand the Illumina product range.
- Guardant Health acquired Bellwether Bio in March 2019. This deal was intended to enable Guardant Health to broaden the oncology segment’s product range. With the help of Bellwether Bio, Guardant Health is planning to develop a technique for primary blood-based cancer detection that relies on the detection of gene signs in circulating cell-free DNA.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/156
Emergen Research has segmented the global cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing market based on type, technology, application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cell-free fetal DNA (NIPT)
- Circulating tumor DNA
- Donor-derived cell-free DNA
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cell-free-dna-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Insights into our Other Published Healthcare Reports:
Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market Size Worth USD 22.41 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 26.2%
Prefilled Syringes Market Size Worth USD 9.11 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 8.9%
Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Market Size Worth USD 50.32 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 9.3%
Alopecia Market Size Worth USD 5,250.8 Million by 2027 | CAGR of 8.9%
Synthetic Blood Substitutes Market Size Worth USD 15.40 Billion by 2027 | CAGR of 18.5%
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756